• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Annoying TV shows or movies you just can't stand?

i got rly annoyed about the big bang theory so im going to complain about it here because i need to vent my Frustration and also this thread is 4 hating tv shows so it's Perfect .

a list of stuff i hate abt the show:
1. every single character is Bad
2. rvery character has like 1 trait (sheldon is smart and condescending, penny is pretty and kinda stupid, glasses guy is The Relateable Normal One (aka kinda nice guy™ and no personality), bowl cut guy is awkward and has a mom, raj is indian, and amy is the ugly nerd girl that no one likes)
3. all the jkes are So Bad
4. it is p much the me, an intellectual meme except it is . well . serious .
5. all the characters are perfect r/iamverysmart examples
6. bazinga .,,,, peny., u smert. . bzlengu xD *laugh track*
7. ok i cant come up with any more good points i just hate it so much and it makes me want to smash the tv and set my house on fire it just sucks so much and every time i see anything related to it i am filled with hatred
8. wait i came up w another point PPL WHO WATCH IT ARE ANNOYING .

the only ok thing that happened bc of that show are bazinga memes but they are bad memes and i dont like them because they have sheldon's face on them

and yes i know i hate the show a lot and im probably a bit too extreme ad hateful but just let me complain about it Thank

i got rly annoyed about the big bang theory so im going to complain about it here because i need to vent my Frustration and also this thread is 4 hating tv shows so it's Perfect .

2. rvery character has like 1 trait (sheldon is smart and condescending, penny is pretty and kinda stupid, glasses guy is The Relateable Normal One (aka kinda nice guy™ and no personality), bowl cut guy is awkward and has a mom, raj is indian, and amy is the ugly nerd girl that no one likes)
7. ok i cant come up with any more good points i just hate it so much and it makes me want to smash the tv and set my house on fire it just sucks so much and every time i see anything related to it i am filled with hatred

the only ok thing that happened bc of that show are bazinga memes but they are bad memes and i dont like them because they have sheldon's face on them

and yes i know i hate the show a lot and im probably a bit too extreme ad hateful but just let me complain about it Thank

093.jpg

I have mixed feelings on it, like it's OK, but if you watch it without a laugh track it's not really funny... it's kind of painful.

any show on cartoon network right now, save for adult swim. samurai jack is lit

Too many to count. Some top hated of mine are uncle grandpa, 2 broke girls, the Big Bang theory, and the amazing world of gumball.

093.jpg

I have mixed feelings on it, like it's OK, but if you watch it without a laugh track it's not really funny... it's kind of painful.
when i saw it for the first time i got physically irritated
--
i also hate Disney sitcoms, my sister is 16 and still a dedicated fan.

Last edited:
I kind of want to say once upon a time, but I did love the first two and a half seasons of it...It's just I don't like 3.5 and beyond. The show was supposed to be about Emma's story and I just don't think it is anymore. Also there are plot holes I want answers to from season 1 & 2, but clearly that ain't happening.

Stargate Universe. Did not enjoy at all, why couldn't they just continue Atlantis?

Simpsons, South Park, Family guy, American Dad, and probably all the other shows like it. I don't understand them, I don't want to understand them. EVER.

The newest Superman movies. I have so much hate for them, I'm not a big fan of superman in general but the one thing that Superman really valued was human life. And what happened in the first movie, a massive action sequence that played out where hundreds of people were likely killed. Superman didn't seem to care about it all and just kept fighting the enemy in a populated city, the second movie was no better. Honestly I hate how movies these days have to be all about action, 'nah, who cares about their character, just make it explosive.

Oh and lastly 2 and a half man. How did that go on for as long as it did. What was funny about Charlie Sheen??

Any of that "Housewives" stuff is just stupid and terrible.

but desperate housewives is the all-time best

(the fictional show from which the ****ty reality TV shows drew inspiration from).

- - - Post Merge - - -

Steven universe
My little pony
Pretty little liars
the 100
supernatural
sherlock holmes
the big bang theory

Simpsons, South Park, Family guy, American Dad, and probably all the other shows like it. I don't understand them, I don't want to understand them. EVER.

I resonate strongly with disliking most cartoon shows these days, except for the simpsons.

I used to be that kid who watched south park at the age of 12, and then family guy at the age of 16. However, having matured a lot since watching the simpsons as a child I actually find the humour quite funny.

2. rvery character has like 1 trait (sheldon is smart and condescending, penny is pretty and kinda stupid, glasses guy is The Relateable Normal One (aka kinda nice guy? and no personality), bowl cut guy is awkward and has a mom, raj is indian, and amy is the ugly nerd girl that no one likes)

Penny: sheldon wat r u doing i need help cooking
sheldon: riboflavin must be supplemented
*laugh track*

literally the humour in the big bang theory is targeted towards stupid people that get intimidated by big words

Last edited:
I want to also add that TBBT is a terrible show. 90% of the "humor" in it sounds like it was written by the same guys that think "there rn't any gurls on the internet" and "women git back in the kitchen hurr" are or were ever good jokes.

(TBH tho, I pretty much avoid any show that uses a laugh track with a few exceptions. If your jokes are so funny, you shouldn't need to tell the audience when to laugh!)

I've started getting into watching TV while I'm at home (because I've stayed alone indoors for a good 5 years of my life and it never occurred to me that I could watch TV) and I've gotta say, I hate Bob's Burgers. It's just not funny. I actually considered watching children's cartoons because it was just that boring. Then I remembered I'm an adult now lolol Celebrity Juice is another one.

I have a love-hate relationship with Jeremy Kyle.

Movies: Anything more modern romantic comedies.. And Tarantino, kill his films with fire.

TV Shows: P much anything Real Housewives of ____ and other reality soap crap.

Any reality show where you see someone's life. It's either a sob story or is so rich, it makes me puke. Stop making stupid people famous!!

Any reality show where you see someone's life. It's either a sob story or is so rich, it makes me puke. Stop making stupid people famous!!
next thing you know the "cash me outside" girl is going to have her own TV show.

Last edited:
New Girl, How I Met Your Mother, and Girls are all shows that are really popular but I just can't stand. I don't find them to be clever or funny or well written, and the characters annoy the crap out of me.

I also hate South Park, Family Guy, and The Big Bang Theory, like most people in this thread seem to.

I hate Steven Universe! I can't stand it! >.<

i used to like steven universe but it just got bland for me
also any new disney shows

-New Girl. It seems cute, but the main character is annoying and the second-hand embarrassment is so strong.
-Most new Disney shows. It's all the same thing, really.
-Basically every reality show ever. I think there are two I can stand to listen to/watch, but that's it.

Edit: How could I forget the biggest thing on my own list? Yeah, most anime as well.

Last edited:
WWE divas

just what we need more drama in the WWE. No Thanks No Thanks

- - - Post Merge - - -

omg thank you! i totally agree with you! yes! OH! :D haha! lol! xD

big bang theory isn't even remotely funny, and i don't understand why ppl think it is ??

Back