• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Annoying TV shows or movies you just can't stand?

kylie32123

ᑕᗩT ᒪOᐯEᖇ
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
6699-4439-7572
Tasty Cake
Yellow Candy
Any TV shows or movies that you dislike so much you wish they were never created? I know I have a few xD
I dislike:
Days of our lives
Uncle Grandpa
Disney's Frozen
and more XD
Your dislikes?

Family Guy, I hate it because the plots of each episode and jokes are usually really dumb. It doesn't offend me though.

2 Broke Girls. I have a huge crush on both the ladies, but god the "humor" is just so stupid. Much more enjoyable to watch it with the sound off.

teen titans go
powerpuff girls (remade version)
frozen
big bang theory
Keeping Up with the Kardashians.

steven universe, all disney cartoons, films, shows, etc., and any superhero movies

Steven Universe
The Powerpuff girls (that sorry excuse of a reboot)
Frozen
Teen Titans go
New SpongeBob
Any type of reality show that has people during stupid crap and unnecessary drama.

I can't stand steven universe. everyone is always saying it's a great representation of certain sexualities/nonbinaryism but I feel quite differently, i find the plot stupid, the characters unlikable, and the whole thing to just be horribly overrated. if i was interested in representation, i'd want more worldy/likeable characters to do so.

Also, I can't stand frozen. I find that lately a lot of movies/TV shows are built up on things like social media to the point where they almost ALWAYS disappoint because of just how revolutionary or amazing these things claim to be, thinking that EVERYONE will have the same reaction, which isn't always true.

other things i dislike:
-any cartoon network reboot
-anything having to do with marvel
-big bang theory
-bob's burgers
-minions. Minions. MINIONS.
-memes that make terrible people into fake celebs
-OITNB

almost any reality shows
shopping channels
cackling hags like The View

Steven Universe, Family Guy, South Park, Big Bang Theory, Harry Potter, The Avengers (if I have to see ScarJo's face one more time I will scream), La La Land, Sherlock, Supernatural, Dr. Who, Big Brother, and I'm real sick of seeing anything to do with the new Beauty and the Beast remake

Frozen, Moana, Zootopia, anything Disney's put out this decade basically...Steven Universe because the fandom is the worst thing ever, Live-action nickelodeon shows, and of course, modern day anime. Because it's basically just weeby cat-school-whatever girls screaming and squeaking and flaunting to appeal to the weeb crowd. Don't forget all the trash cartoons like Breadwinners, etc. I could go on all night with this.

Last edited:
I can't stand Uncle Grandpa and the Minions and I don't really hate it but I found The Vampire Diaries too cheesy to watch

99.99% of Adam Sandler's movies. And Seven Deadly Sins on Netflix.

Last edited:
I second Uncle Grandpa. Like I know that Adventure Time and Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack started this trend of silly weird shows, resulting in Gumball and all the other funky kids shows. But those shows at least have SOME substance I mean, I tried to watch Uncle Grandpa a few times and I was just like. No. Like to the point to where my boyfriend saying "Good morning" in his voice to spite me. -_-

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also most "teen drama" shows, sorry not sorry.

Twilight, the Fast and Furious series, rip-offs of better done movies, I third Uncle Grandpa, basically anything they're sheltering kids with these days to fuel their future hatred for people who are different, Ancient Aliens and pretty much anything on the History channel.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And those damn k-dramas.

- - - Post Merge - - -

AND PIXAR FILMS.

- - - Post Merge - - -

99.99% of Adam Sandler's movies. And Seven Deadly Sins on Netflix.

I'll agree with you with the Seven Deadly Sins, I can't believe that garbage got a second season.

But ADAM SANDLER IS A GOD. HE IS TOO GOOD FOR US.

Back