• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Annoying TV shows or movies you just can't stand?

Quite a few

Frozen was absolute **** and for some reason it blew up
MLP because that's also **** but for some reason adults enjoy it... I honestly see no appeal... it's just weird kids stuff, it's not even like it's good lmfao
I don't like old Disney movies
Hm...and probably weird American shows like Friends or Biggest Loser or something haha - "comedies" (none of the jokes are funny anyway so idk) / reality shows

Anime. I'm not into it just bec. of my own tastes, but the reason I hate it is bec. my friends love it. My problem with it is that they are all super f****** loud. I swear all of my friends are hard of hearing. And they get so touchy when you tell them to turn it down. It'll go from quiet speech to some insanely loud 10 minute long fight scene or something. WHAAAANG PARRROWOOW ZEEEEEE KAPOOOONG. It drives me up the wall.

Most shows that are popular on Tumblr kind of rub me the wrong way. Not because they're bad shows or have bad messages though, it's usually just because of the amount of posts relating to them that I have to see on my dash.
I hate Yuri on ice thanks to Tumblr... I'm glad I quit Tumblr.
Also I hate Naruto and One Piece because people talk about those shows all the damn time, I'm fed up.
I also dislike big brother and those stupid shows about gossips and celebrities, ugh. I can't stand watching sports not car races either.

Steven Universe
Shameless
Jane The Virgin
Doctor Who (except for the 9th doctor)
Keeping Up With The Kardashians
Any of the Real Housewives shows
Pretty much everything on Bravo
Supernatural
Long Island Medium
Hollywood Teen Medium
Hawaii Five-O
Girls
Stargate Universe was a disappointment

thats all i can think of right now..

Last edited:
Shows that are vulgar and constantly making fun of something or someone annoy me. Can't stand South Park. Just hearing its intro song puts me in a poor mood. The only vulgar show that I don't mind watching and actually like is Rick and Morty.

Harry Potter. I actually liked the books and movies, but it is WAY overrated, and I can't help but hate it because of its annoying fanbase. Ugh.

Peppa pig, family guy, 50 shades of grey, twilight, snow white (I can't stand that voice), "reality" tv shows.

Hmm, the only shows I stopped watching were Big Bang and Dexter and only like a few seasons in.
I'm not really too invested in hating anything, I actually like things on my own.

Current TV shows include Girls (I despise Lena Dunham), The Middle, Keeping Up with the Kardashians (though it is fun to hate watch sometimes and I love Scott Disick because he trolls the Kardashians constantly), Pretty Little Liars, Dance Moms, and Long Island Medium.

The Middle, Season 9 of Scrubs, Supergirl, Arrow, The Flash, iZombie, Supernatural after season 5, Spongebob, reality shows, the legends of tomorrow, that redneck trash on Adult Swim, Gotham, Minions, Luke Cage, Cliche' anime, Iron Fist, Super Why, Transformers, Dreamworks, all the cop/lawyer shows, King of the Hill, past SNL comedians in trash movies,

There's more

Friends
Sing Movie
Modern Family Guy
Teen Titans Go
PowerPuff Girls 2016
Problem Solvers
The New Adventures of Old Christine
The Secret Life of Pets
Uncle Grandpa
Eric and Andre Show
-Will Probably add more to the list

Friends
Sing Movie
Modern Family Guy
Teen Titans Go
PowerPuff Girls 2016
Problem Solvers
The New Adventures of Old Christine
The Secret Life of Pets
Uncle Grandpa
Eric and Andre Show
-Will Probably add more to the list

Friends is a classic you have to be kidding me

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can't stand smurfs

Friends is a classic you have to be kidding me
No I'm not. It's kind of annoying and unfunny imo lmao. Speaking of which I forgot to add Full House I mean how could I forget? ._.

Also all Nick shows after Drake and Josh/Ned's are lame as heelll

Most comedy cartoons aimed at adults, with the exception of Bojack Horseman (and arguably the Simpsons, although I've been watching that since I was a little kid and it's not THAT adult, most of the time). I'm fine with some darker subject matter or jokes that wouldn't be appropriate for children, but way too many of them are shock humour, and a lot of them make a lot of jokes that exist just to hurt marginalized groups (like racist humour or homophobic humour).

Back