Annoying TV shows or movies you just can't stand?

Adventure time. Normally I don't mind cartoons but I just can't stand it. I don't get it and I don't like the animation art style. Southpark is another one I don't like, I think the jokes are crude and the characters annoy me - although I do like that they seem to use topics from current events to base shows off of.

I don't like Adventure Time's art style either so it sucks that a lot of modern cartoons have the same or similar style.

The Big Bang Theory, Pretty Little Liars, Vampire Diaries, the more recent American Horror Story seasons (1 and 2 were bomb), Steven Universe, Sherlock, and Supernatural.

The Big Bang Theory, Pretty Little Liars, Vampire Diaries, the more recent American Horror Story seasons (1 and 2 were bomb), Steven Universe, Sherlock, and Supernatural.

How could you not like Supernatural? It has Jensen Ackles ^-^

Squidbilles, im glad that ended. Jonny test was one and that ended too thank god. Uncle grampa is another one im not fond of, but i hear its better. Breadwinnners and mostly all nick and disney sicoms are the WORST. (drake and josh, and icarly are the only good sitcoms ive ever watched and mayyyybe hey jessie that one was bearable. WOWP was ok as well.) Uhh not much else i can think of rn lol.

Frozen and Zootopia. Overrated and not as good as people generally think they are.
Every Disney sitcom.
Almost every show on TLC.

"Reality" shows are my my biggest tv peeve. I can't even stand the ads so haven't watched network tv at home in years. I know how they're made, how the "drama" gets created or at least enhanced, and I find the whole process infuriating. These shows get made because they are insanely cheap + quick to make vs profit made, especially compared to scripted dramas or genuine documentaries (which comply with industry ethical standards no "reality" tv show bothers with). Ethical concerns are my other big problem with these shows : The Biggest Loser has had serious medical concerns raised from day 1 due to the exercise and diet regimen.

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-...iggest-loser-returns-despite-critics-warnings

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/05/02/health/biggest-loser-weight-loss.html

http://www.smh.com.au/comment/the-biggest-loser-you-win-some--you-lose-more-20140118-311gk.html

There's a bunch of tv shows + movies I can't stand, but none aggravate me anything like The Biggest Loser does.

Anime, Adventure Time, Steven Universe, more that I can't remember rn.

There is a lot of anime that I really don't like; I prefer to watch only a select few (1 being Death Note). My brother was watching this one on netflix the other day called "The Devil is a Part-timer???" that was making me gag at how bad the voice acting was.

oh yeah, I also hate basically every reality TV show.

I'm really not into anime, it's all v repetitive and whenever my boyfriend watches it it's hard to tell one from another, and I can't stand like any of the female character voice, I'm sorry not sorry. Too high pitched for my delicate ears.

I also really hate any kind of reality and 90% of the shows on Disney these days.

Back