• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Idea

MayorOfSackville

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I think we should take the town tune maker and expand on it. Allowing us to make full songs with it. Maybe we could use it for our rooms, too.

That would be sweet! And perform it live at CLUB LOL! Shrunk seriously needs to hire some new acts anyways.

I hope we get this option in the future, but have like a time limit of some sort, like a minute to three minutes and have something like this instead of the draggy frogs
mario-paint-composer-8.png

Sound's cool!
To expand on your idea a bit: I think it would be awesome to have a doorbell for your house that villagers would have to ring before they could enter and when they ring the bell a option pops up on your screen and you can choose to invite them in or say your busy. When they ring the doorbell your custom made tune for it will play.

A three minute long song maker in Animal Crossing? Oh gosh how wonderful. <3 I'd waste all my time recreating Eurovision songs with it. :D

A three minute long song maker in Animal Crossing? Oh gosh how wonderful. <3 I'd waste all my time recreating Eurovision songs with it. :D

I would look up my fave David Bowie songs since my town Valo is kind of a tribute to things passed and I have a few notes of Space Oddity as my town tune, and my mayor named after my grandpa's middle name. It would be so epic!

being able to take my favorite songs and turn them into a music box sounds sweeeeeet!

I always thought it'd be cool if they could incorporate the 3DS Music Player to the music players in AC:NL. So you could play any song you download to your SD card.

Last edited:
That would be really cool, although it would also be cool if they added music from different games, like pikmin, pokemon or harvest moon, because thats pretty much what I'd want in my town.

Or like the person above said, thatd be really cool!

Last edited:
That would be cool but probably get repetative. Which part of the song plays for the clock chime hah hah. Leave the frogs alone they be cute. :)

Back