Don't you wish there was space for at least two more villagers?

Buster Bunny

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
I'm kinda bummed since I have a lot of villagers which I like and their species lack certain personalities.

In Joyville I need a uchi villager, however there are no uchi eagles in game.
So, it's tough to have Pierce there since my only options would be personalities which I already have.

If we had space for two more villagers then I could have Celia and Hazel the uchi squirrel there.

I don't think an Uchi personality would fit an Eagle villager.

There are lots and lots of different species of Uchi villagers, though! There are eight villager personality types, which leaves two slots for whatever villagers you want. That's how I narrow down my villager selection. For me at least, I think the current amount of villagers is fine.

In fact, I want a town with all personalities, but for that I would have to discard favorites due the villager limit.

For example, if I want a uchi villager for Joyville, then Pierce will have to be kicked out since his species lack many female representatives, including the uchi personality which I need.

All species deserve all of existing personalities since it would solve a player's dillema who can't even make a town just with eagles since there are few females for example.

I don't think an Uchi personality would fit an Eagle villager

i disagree. it doesn't matter what species it is, the design on it should be right though

it would be nice to have 12 villagers because there's 2 villagers i really like but i just can't fit them in. i don't want any more than 12 though, i think that would be too much.

See, but if they gave us 12 villagers we'd find 14 villagers we'd want. I kind of like 10, I mean heck yeah I could name at least 4 villagers that would fit perfectly with each of my towns that I can't have because I already have my max dreamies, but that's why it's a challenge to find the perfect ones. =]

I'm perfectly fine having 10 villager since you can just create another town if you want more. I wish they'd increase the max number of pwp instead (from 30 to 35 or maybe 40).

Better yet, why not all? :eek:
Anyway, I guess that 10 is perfectly fine... much better than Wild World's 8.

I'm fine with the villager limit as it is as of now. I am currently trying to have equal amount of girls and guys and every personality as well but once I unlock all PWP's I'm considering going for a more cutesy look with some of the Sanrio characters like Chai, Etoile, Marty, and Chelsea

I wish there was space for 10 more villagers. The original game had 15 villagers max. Great because it was a big town and you had a lot of people to talk to plus you could have more of your favourite villagers in town. Wild World had 8 villagers max. Understandable considering that it was on the DS. I can't remember how much villagers max City Folk had but New Leaf has 10 villagers max. The 3DS is capable of having more villagers than that plus villagers can put their house anywhere so what gives? Plus, I can't have all of my favourite villagers in my town now.

I just want a bigger town, at least 15 villagers, and more PWP options without a limit, except for having enough space in town.

On one hand I would like to be able to squeeze in more villagers I like the look of... on the other hand I don't like repetitive dialog. I have 8 villagers I'm happy with (one of each type) and I'm struggling to decide what personality types I want duplicated as it is. For now I'm just letting the last two slots cycle until I fall in love with someone.

I would love to have a couple more slots for villagers but I wish in the next AC that their personalities would be a bit more fleshed out. But still I love them all anyways. But heck, just two slots, one more smug please!

I dont mind just having ten villagers per town, I can barely keep friendships with the villagers I already have I doubt I could keep up with two more.

I wanted more villagers I liked which is why I have two games and two towns!

Last edited:
Back