• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Nintendo Switch - Let's Swap Friend Codes!

Glake

The Phantom Prince
Bells
Switch
2427-0630-5328
Winter Mittens
Yellow Candy
So as you all may know, Friend Codes have returned once again as a main method to add users on the Nintendo Switch. While there are a few other methods to add people right now, using Friend Codes is pretty much the most convenient way at the moment, until we are able to add people via NNID.

With the Switch officially out today, I'd thought I'd throw together a thread for people to exchange FC's if they so desire. Feel free to drop yours in the comments, along with the titles you plan on picking up on or after launch! :)

FC:2427-0630-5328

Last edited:
is it still friend codes or like a gamertag

Friend Codes are back again, but no longer the only way to add people. The other few ways available right now are adding players you've recently come across online, adding people from your Miitomo list, and adding via local connection.

It's a bit of a pain but adding players via NNID and Social Media are on the way sometime after launch. Also, adding a friend code basically acts like sending a friend request so instead of another player having to add yours, they can either accept or decline your request.

Here's mine!
Switch_FC.png

omg i dont need/want the switch rn bc not a fan of any of the launch games but i only want it to make miis lol... god damn it

I'll share mine evenually :) Getting everything set up, and playing Zelda atm XD

also yall tell me when u add me idk who the ****le yall are
also
u missed a gr8 pun in the title

I'll share mine evenually :) Getting everything set up, and playing Zelda atm XD

How are you liking the game? :eek: I want the Switch just to play Zelda, but that's a lot of money to drop for just a single game.

How are you liking the game? :eek: I want the Switch just to play Zelda, but that's a lot of money to drop for just a single game.

It's great, although for me (A diehard Zelda fan) It's totally worth the 360$ just for BoTW at the moment, but for the usual consumer it's probably not the best financial decision lol It's amazing, and it's up there with my favorite Zelda games, And i'm only 6 hours in lol

jesus botw ive been playing it almost non stop since it arrived at noon :')
its so good???? my arm kinda aches from holding the controller tho e.e

Sent you all a friend request! :D
17192645_1466796380021836_2946663579465725515_o.jpg
Add me y'all!

Last edited:
It's great, although for me (A diehard Zelda fan) It's totally worth the 360$ just for BoTW at the moment, but for the usual consumer it's probably not the best financial decision lol It's amazing, and it's up there with my favorite Zelda games, And i'm only 6 hours in lol

I could not agree more! I got the Master Edition of BOTW...Just ordered the collector's edition of the Prima guide. I have pulled 3 all-nighters (in 6 days...) I mean....holy crap! I am SO loving this game!! I got tears in my eyes when Impa told the "whole" story. WAY TO GO, Nintendo! They brought it back, WAY back, to Link's Adventure.

(Anyone else notice the 10,000 year map is a stark throwback to the original NES LoZ map??!!)

- - - Post Merge - - -

9pkLb9th.jpg

**Please PM me (or at least message me on my profile)...or I may ignore or decline your friend request.**

BTW...Anyone know what "friends" are for on the Switch yet??

Last edited:
Hi! My friend code for the Switch is 2592-3449-5990. Please feel free to add me and let me know if you do!

Back