Fossil Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
Waluigi Easter Egg
Yoshi Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (99) +
per tradition:

March 1st was St. David's Day, celebrating the patron saint of Wales, and I am Welsh you know, good countryman. (well, i might be; we Americans can never be completely sure where our ancestors came from...).

Anyhow, in celebration of St. David's Day, I'm giving away 2 grand prizes this year:

1st prize: to the entry i like best (based purely on my subjective personal preference):

fruit-peach.png

a peach collectible!​

(why a peach? bc the author of "James and the Giant Peach" was a Welshman-- lookitup!)

2nd prize: to an entry selected by RNG:

301 tbt!​

(why 301? coz its like, 03/01=March 1st, which is St. David's Day)

You can enter as many times as you'd like, by submitting your original drawing of anything Welsh in honor of St. David's Day: it can be a daffodil, a leek, the Welsh dragon, a pot of caul, the flag of St. David, whatever. (keep it sincere people: nothing derogatory will be credited). (as mentioned, must be original. so if you use or copy a template, you need to add color and other sufficient modifications to make it original, please) your multliple entries must be of different subjects.

Each drawing = one entry.

St. David's Day was last week, but this will remain open through the week until whenever I get around to closing it (probably sometime on Friday, the 10th!)

thanks for entering,
and
Dydd Gŵyl Dewi Hapus!

ENTRIES:

HibariTheCarnivore
Asutoro
The Pennifer
Hillaruhsaur
Mayor Deanna x 2
Teabagel x 5
MochiACNL x 3
LibrareII
Bunny from Tiger

Last edited:
Daffodil <3 I'd love to enter! 20170303_183007.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

No sure why its so low resolution though.... how can I send you a better picture?

Attachments

• 20170303_183007.jpg
    20170303_183007.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 212
Alright I made one over the past few hours, he has a daffodil in his mouth and some leeks beside him, I couldn't draw if my life depended on it and I couldn't find paint on my pc or anything so I used the next best thing, ACNL :)
3df3018b582b0e5b5d2d3bbb3ccf0efe.jpg
Sorry for the quality I don't know how to properly upload images yet. Happy St. David's Day!!!

Last edited:
Daffodil <3 I'd love to enter! View attachment 195123

thanks for entering, that's a lovely drawing!

Alright I made one over the past few hours, he has a daffodil in his mouth and some leeks beside him, I couldn't draw if my life depended on it and I couldn't find paint on my pc or anything so I used the next best thing, ACNL :)
View attachment 195125
Sorry for the quality I don't know how to properly upload images yet. Happy St. David's Day!!!

ingenious use of ACNL- love it, thanks for entering!

imma keep this open thru Friday,
maybe after the 1000 tbt giveaway thread ends we'll have more interest...

I hope it's ok that I used ACNL as well! :)

20170307_145804.jpg

Happy St. David's Day!!! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

ahhhh it got flipped sideways haha, sorry about that!!

corgi.png

I drew a little Welsh Corgi! I'm not great at drawing but it was fun to doodle him :p

Last edited:
HNI_0095.JPG
i drew a leek, we can enter pics as many times as we like right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back