Things You Unironically Like?

vel

xoxo
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
i unironically like music by avril lavigne, and meme songs. i said it, i do in fact like the rick roll song. thanks.

how about you guys what do you like but you "shouldn't" like ?

i'm with you on rick roll, lol

honestly i really like games from the sonic series, i know they've been meme'd to heck and back given the fandom, but i've always genuinely enjoyed them outside of my furry interests. i grew up watching my brother play sonic adventure and crowding around the computer monitor watching him play sonic CD WAAAAAAAY back in the day (sonic boom is, to this day, one of my favorite songs)

i agree with vaporwave. I know it's not unusual perhaps on this site regarding the demographics but, I still very much enjoy cartoons intended for a much younger demographic.

The colour pink to a ridiculous degree for my age! I recently painted my room pink again which it hasnt been since I was a child☺

The Shooting Stars meme song... came for the memes, stayed for the song, if I think there a video on facebook is going to be a shooting star meme I immediately play it, it gets stuck in my head for DAYS, and me and my boyfriend both do it to everything out of nowhere. Livin' that meme life. What a time to be alive

a lot of reality TV along the lines of X Factor and Big Brother and such. I guess it might be because the shows are so mind-numbing that you can just kind of switch off and relax while they're on?? who knows

Video games and cartoons. I fall for anything cute within seconds.

My Little Pony. The brony fad has fizzled out, so now the ones of us left in the fanbase are the really dedicated fans. I think lots of people, especially younger male teens like 13-14 at the time, mostly enjoyed the show because of the sense of belonging in an offbeat group. Everyone is looking for a place to belong at that age. Then as they matured a bit, they realized the show wasn't reall for them and moved on. So anyway, yeah, ponies for me, because it used to be fun to like it as a joke but I'm serious as a heart attack about the show and collecting the toys. :3

I find Call of Duty memes hilarious...

I'm embarrassed to say so but it's true...

(Please note I generally don't play call of duty games (I only play Nazi Zombies ^-^) and I don't have a thing for angry children gamers ^-^)

Last edited:
Dank memes, satirical comedy and Rick Astley. No matter what you may think, he had a great year last year.

Toys... like I have a lot of toys, and while I don't really play with them (besides like dressing up dolls) I still love them a whole lot. I don't think I'll ever stop being a kid in that sense because I'm turning 24 this year and have a bunch of toys I want.

Back