• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

the forum background seem to have gone to the wild

They're for the 1, 2 Switch game where you draw the controller against ur opponent

seeing these cute banners is kinda making me feel guilty for not ordering a switch

my dreams of a switch cow udder banner have been ruined :-(

I'm really digging it though, especially the BOTW stuff!!

Last edited:
my dreams of a switch cow udder banner have been ruined :-(

I'm really digging it though, especially the BOTW stuff!!

It was considered...

with milk on the tree.

I always look forward to these banner changes!

Still not going to get a Switch, though. Wake me up when Bayonetta 3 gets announced.

Givin' me switch feels, but as with almost all devices and games I get I wait until they're way outdated because I'm a poor POS

Even though I have zero interest in the switch, it's fun to look at all the new banner art!

The switch is laaaaaaameee. lol

;p

What are the little dude erasing eachother, are they making a cheap spongebob knock off? ME HOY MINOY!

for reals this legit reminded me I need to pickup botw for the wii u bc I completely forgot about it.

Back