Switch
4963-6258-7979
Blue Candy
Green Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Feedback
100% (366) +
Interested in den betas, clothing betas, spikes, headdresses,rare Monday ,rare pets

let me know what u got ^_^

Last edited:
i have been on animal jam for a long time, and i had rare nerds ONCE but i traded it to a nm who really wanted one lol

i have been on animal jam for a long time, and i had rare nerds ONCE but i traded it to a nm who really wanted one lol

lol been trying to get on for days know ~iv Been playing luck cloves few days but my eyes hurt from the green,plus i keep getting junk ;C

Last edited:
yea, im not even trying to get the epic chest anymore :l

its easier if your bird i know where all the cloves are but the problem is getting help with the 4 dacing platform ,Am also getting to the point where i no longer care but i really want nerd glass so i still have to get the epic chest Xd

Last edited:
Shoot, hey jammers. My username's Quilava242 and keep me in mind because I'll trade you for the tbt, just not at the moment.

its easier if your bird i know where all the cloves are but the problem is getting help with the 4 dacing platform ,Am also getting to the point where i no longer care but i really want nerd glass so i still have to get the epic chest Xd

yea im on animal jam if you want to buddy me, user is ElsaFrozenFluff15

- - - Post Merge - - -

den is open too ;)

How much are you buying them for?
I'm pretty sure I have a full set, I used to play AJ a lot when I was younger :0

Back