• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Nico's little art store! ❤️️

ThatOneFangirl

Bells
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Feedback
100% (35) +
Hi hi hi hi! Local artist is poor via TBT soo why not? I think my prices are fair for the most part because I do put effort into this. But before we get onto that, I think we should go over some rules.

Rules:
!NO NSFW. I will not draw that at all, I may be old enough but I will in no way draw anything of the sort. A little bit of blood maybe, but I won't post it even if it's just that. Just sending it to you. I hope you understand, but I will draw characters from an NSFW anime, manga, but just the character. And in that case, please send the request to me. Don't post it here.

!Now that the main rule is out.
!You may have two requests! Only two.

!Oc's and characters from shows, books, etc are accepted.

!I will draw you! If you want a portrait of you I will draw that, and any real life celebrity or something.

!Please be kind, If I decline your request for some reason (Which is very unlikely) don't be rude about it. I have my reasoning and will tell you, and I will let you request something else! Just don't be rude.

!You have to send the TBT first. I don't want to risk my art stolen.

!Send the TBT when I message you that I have the art done please? I will just give it back to you if you send it without the art done. The reason is because I may get caught up in real life and forget about it, I wouldn't want to have it and not give you your request in return.

!DO NOT REPOST ANYWHERE WITHOUT CREDIT. I don't write my name on these pieces because I want you to use it as you want but just credit me. If I find out somebody posts it anywhere without credit, I will end up canceling requests. Sorry.
If you read the rules comment your favorite color first.
Thank you for reading! Please follow these rules, they are very important.

Now! Onto the actual art.

Here are some pieces, and I will price them by sketch, lined, and colored.

italos baby.jpg

(Mettaton from Undertale)
This is a full body. Of course, I will go below the knees I just didn't have a good full body pic that was finished.
Sketch price- 20 TBT
Lined price- 50 TBT (You may pick the color of the line art if no color is requested it will just be black)
Colored and lined price- 100 TBT

@autumalien.jpg

(God tier Jade Harley from Homestuck)
This is a bust. I can do realistic or my own style, prices will differ for this one!
Sketch price- 15 TBT
Lined price- 30 TBT
Colored and lined price- 50 TBT

New Canvas.yurikatcutuie.jpg

(Yuri Katsuki ?? that's who it was supposed to be From Yuri!!!On Ice)

This is slightly realistic, it took quite a bit of time but I think you can see the difference from my normal style.
Sketch price- 50 TBT
(There is no lined sorry.)
Colored- 250 TBT

eridan sodas and skateboards.jpg
(Eridan from Homestuck)
Now here we have just a normal piece. Nothing too special. I will always line and color this one so the price for this would just be 20 TBT. It's easy.

aradia cherry soda.jpgcrybaby bum bum.jpgtumblr_o7ygzwAmOc1v9qa75o1_500.jpgtumblr_o9faikL6W81v9qa75o2_500.jpgtumblr_o86hgkYCbx1v9qa75o1_500.jpgviktor the sweetest chill.jpgtumblr_o847av5JPR1v9qa75o1_500.jpgtumblr_o84761dETr1v9qa75o1_500.jpg

I have three slots open for now! This might change once my schedule clears up. (School, work, etc.)

1. Luxanna
2. pandaapples
3. spirited

First come first serves! I hope you know that these take a bit of time, so the chances of you getting it the next day are low. But still possible! Also, anybody who knows about this kind of thing, please tell me if the prices or too high or low! I want a fair price, something good for me and others.​

Here is the order form!

Username:
Style: (example: bust, full body, slightly realistic???, or normal piece)
Reference:
Price:
Other?: (Things to add on, or any comment of some sort. OR any questions you might have!)​

aaaaaaa so sorry about the quality. If you want a clearer picture, go to my tumblr.

Last edited:
Username: Elegant Star123
Reference: http://imgur.com/a/niLxY (sorry about it being hard to see!)
Price:35-45tbt?
Other?: Could you possibly have her reading a book with a foresty background and add the comment "enchantress"somewhere next to her?

I use this pink color too, ( in bold words,) but this color in a large amount hurts my eyes, and makes it difficult to read, I also think your art is worth more -

Username:Luxanna
Style:Full body
Ref:http://toyhou.se/493023.cronus
Price: I think you have 40 tbt for lined/colored? ( I would like to offer more )
Others: I havent really been able to get updated pictures, but cronus hair is almost to his shoulders, and of you could add a cat lul

Last edited:
I use this pink color too, ( in bold words,) but this color in a large amount hurts my eyes, and makes it difficult to read

Ah so sorry! My screen lighting is weird, so I tried to keep it at bright color. Will fix it right away!

Username: pandapples
Reference: [x] and [x]
Price: 50 each, 100 total?
Other?: max is two requests right? can both be full body colored & lined please? thank you

This shade is a lot better ^^, and more readable, Dont worry. I also like to use that pink shade, maybe my text is unreadable too- punders-

Other?: Could you possibly have her reading a book with a foresty background and add the comment "enchantress"somewhere next to her?

So sorry! It might be my eyesight plus the slight blurriness but I can't see a thing. Well, I can sort of. How about I will get the sketch of the character down then show it to you? I just want to make sure I get them right is all! Also, I think what you want is a full body yeah? All of that would amount up to about..50 TBT? I have to go higher, looking at the prices in other stores mine are too low.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Username: pandapples
Reference: [x] and [x]
Price: 50 each, 100 total?
Other?: max is two requests right? can both be full body colored & lined please? thank you

Yup! I will start in just a little bit!

- - - Post Merge - - -

This shade is a lot better ^^, and more readable, Dont worry. I also like to use that pink shade, maybe my text is unreadable too- punders-

Haha thank you for telling me! Anyways, I have changed the price a bit. A full body colored and whatever is 50 TBT. Is that alright with you?

Last edited:
Username: spirited
Style: (example: bust, full body, slightly realistic???, or normal piece) normal
Reference: CLICK
Price: Its 20 tbt lol idk??
Other?: (Things to add on, or any comment of some sort. OR any questions you might have!): I don't think so!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Haha thank you for telling me! Anyways, I have changed the price a bit. A full body colored and whatever is 50 TBT. Is that alright with you?[/QUOTE]
MORE, how long do you spent on average? ;-;

Oh it's fine! and 50 tbt is fine with me! ^^ and I do want the full body c: and also sure you and sketch the character first and then show me c: no pressure!

Last edited:
- - - Post Merge - - -

Haha thank you for telling me! Anyways, I have changed the price a bit. A full body colored and whatever is 50 TBT. Is that alright with you?
MORE, how long do you spent on average? ;-;[/QUOTE]

Full body colored takes usually..I don't know 1-4 hours depending on who it is?
Busts take me about 1-2
Anything realistic with a lot of detail can take up to 6 hours.
And normal pieces take me thirty minutes.

Oh it's fine! and 50 tbt is fine with me! ^^ Also I do in fact want the full body, and I'm perfectly fine with you sketching it out first c: no pressure! :)

MORE, how long do you spent on average? ;-;

Full body colored takes usually..I don't know 1-4 hours depending on who it is?
Busts take me about 1-2
Anything realistic with a lot of detail can take up to 6 hours.
And normal pieces take me thirty minutes.[/QUOTE]

I still think you should charge like 300 for a fullbody atleast, since you're spending so much time ;-;

Ahh..the most I would probably do is 100 for a full body colored. My art isn't the absolute best so I wanna keep it low for now.

To everybody who is on the list I have started on all of your requests! It might take a bit, so please be patient. Thank you!

As much as I would like to draw the whole thing, I have just realized I am terrible at drawing any sort of real life landscape so is it fine if I just draw your character?

Interested in getting a fullbody colored and lined piece, but do you have more examples than the one provided?

Back