• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Hydrangeas, Golden Roses & Clovers ~

I have a locker full that I can sell you for 2 tbt. just let me know how many you'd like.

~ bump ~
updated list and i can trade gardening items too!

Last edited:
Hello all :blush:

I'm after quite a few different gardening/landscaping things ~

- a lot of clovers (probably around 50)
- 20x blue hydrangeas
- 20x pink hydrangeas
- ~50 golden roses
- a few Jacobs ladders

These are just estimates for now, I'll update it as I need it :blush:
I can do tbt/igb, or wishlist items depending on what you're after. I'm also willing to trade gardening items - I have a number of cedar saplings and a number of bushes that I'm not using.

Thanks guys :)

i can get you all of this at once for 2 tbt each item. how many jacobs ladders do you need?

I could possibly get more than 50 gold roses lol...I have an overflow of them. And a couple jacob's ladders. I'm fine with 2 tbt each, pm if interested?

Hmmm... Do you happen to have heart thing?
I'm not sure what you mean sorry :/

i can get you all of this at once for 2 tbt each item. how many jacobs ladders do you need?
That would be great! This might be a long shot but would 1 tbt per bush start and 2 tbt per rose/jacobs ladder be okay? Otherwise 2 tbt will do ~ Probably about 10 jacobs ladders would do! I can't trade now but I'd be happy to later on if that's okay c:
I could possibly get more than 50 gold roses lol...I have an overflow of them. And a couple jacob's ladders. I'm fine with 2 tbt each, pm if interested?
Thanks for your offer! I'll see how I go with things and you could be my backup if need be ~

That would be great! This might be a long shot but would 1 tbt per bush start and 2 tbt per rose/jacobs ladder be okay? Otherwise 2 tbt will do ~ Probably about 10 jacobs ladders would do! I can't trade now but I'd be happy to later on if that's okay c:

i'd really rather 2 per bush since that's what everyone seems to be buying them for lately.. can we meet in the middle at 1.5? so 60 for the 40 starts instead of 80. is that fair?

trading later is perfect, i'm at church for about the next 5 hours anyway. =w= just vm me later!

i'd really rather 2 per bush since that's what everyone seems to be buying them for lately.. can we meet in the middle at 1.5? so 60 for the 40 starts instead of 80. is that fair?

trading later is perfect, i'm at church for about the next 5 hours anyway. =w= just vm me later!

Yup that sounds perfect! c: Is there any particular time that suits you? Otherwise I'll just VM you when I'm first available ~

Yup that sounds perfect! c: Is there any particular time that suits you? Otherwise I'll just VM you when I'm first available ~

hm.. i'm fairly certain i'll be home and settled around 4pm cst? does that work for you?

It might have to be a couple hours later than that of that's okay, but I'll aim for around that time ~

oh no, later than that is fine! i just can't do sooner, is all. feel free to just vm when you're available, no rush whatsoever :3

Back