• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cavity Villagers

Buster Bunny

Bells
Lets talk about villagers who are too cute or annoying cute that could give you cavities.

Note that's not a hate thread, so there's no need to be destructive.

A good example for me is Peanut, just look at her face and you'll get the picture.

Cookie, ?toile, Peanut and Chevre. They are always the first villagers I think of when it comes to villagers that are too cute for my liking, lol. I understand why others like those villagers, though!

EDIT: And Maple too! She's a little too cutesy. :p

Last edited:
CHRISSY

STOP LOOKIN AT ME WITH THOSE BIG OL' EYES

also apple

CAN I TAKE UR HAT SIR

Last edited:
Megegure and Zucker (because they're desserts!) And also Marina, Molly, Maple, and Goldie.

This is pretty much why I don't like any of the Sanrio villagers. They seem to be designed to be over-the-top cute, to the point that they no longer look like animals at all. That, and it honestly feels a little tacky to me to make villagers that are basically just advertisements for other franchises.

soleil is thr cutest, most underrated character, i love her so much. also probably willow, she's got such pizazz.

- - - Post Merge - - -

wait also AGNES, whom truly deserves so much more love. look at her, she's fat and soft and sweet and her eyes and ears are just adorable.

I feel sorry for Joey :(

Everywhere I go everyone hates him :(

He's tied with Felyne as my fav villager and I can't help but talk to him every time we pass.

I don't understand why nobody likes a baby duck wearing nappies/diapers I just think he's soooooo cute ^-^

EDIT: I moved Molly in today and now I have to wear dentures...

Last edited:
Stitches and Marshal will end up getting my teeth removed. :mad:

Poppy, definitely! She's so small and Cute~ Carmen, ?toile, Willow, Rosie, Tia, Francine, and Chrissy are also up there in the "so cute it makes me want to die" category for me ; v ;

I like lazy little Joey! He is so amusing. But to stick to the thread topic, what about Alice? She is just too sweet for my taste. But she is faithful to the mayor, always. Or, at least, says she is...

Etoile, Maple, Stitches, Marshal, Poppy, Stella, Sylvana, Bluebear, Punchy, Lolly........Ugh the list can go on and on and onnnn xD So many cute villagers!

soleil is thr cutest, most underrated character, i love her so much. also probably willow, she's got such

i had her for about 6 months! she just left a week ago unfortunately. i like her a lot but she's just not a priority of mine
my boyfriend had Agnes and i wanted her but she moved out... she's the sweetest pig, i'm going to try to get her in my town soon

that being said, i like peanut quite a lot. she was my favourite villager for years, super cute.

Last edited:
Chelsea, Etoile, Chai, Flurry, Merengue, Fauna, Chevre, Maple, Cookie, Molly, Chrissy, Peanut, Felyne, Marty, Gayle, Marcie, Stitches, Maddie, Rosie, Tia, Sprinkle, Marina...there are too many sugary-cute villagers lol. I love them all!

Last edited:
Back