Sporge27

Retired Staff
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Cake
Red Candy
I've been feeling rather stressed and concerned for the future lately.

That doesn't mean you have to be constantly upset. Certainly, some things in you life have a good outlook. Post something (or things) that you are looking forward to happening in the near future!

For me, my brother is getting married in the summer, and I am happy for him. I have been going on more vacations (California recently, and New Orleans in April) which are always fun. I have also been getting my apartment more organized, which is actually making me feel a bit better too weirdly.

What is going well for you all?

I'm new to the work force, and I've only ever been a part of a close knit volunteer group until a few weeks ago. I've already made some major mistakes with my current job. But the other employees still think I have potential, and I'm gonna keep on working hard...

this is such a good idea for a thread!! <3

I get to eat a sandwhich tomorrow! and cinnamon frosted flakes on sunday!! they used to make cinnamon frosted flakes back when I was younger and then they stopped. they have always been my favorite cereal in the world and I'm so glad they're back!!!! (basically you're dieting, cheating on your diet is all you think about and look forward to lol)

I started working out recently, it helps me clear a lot of things from my mind

College is coming pretty soon for me so I also have been "feeling rather stressed and concerned for the future lately. " Seems like I'm not getting a whole lot of help from adults. But I've been trying to find new coping methods recently

rsz_bxwwlz0_1.png

I'm trying to get my art career going at long last. Pushing past my anxieties is probably the most difficult part. Can't say the future looks bright. Just gotta keep hoping it will be. The uncertainty of things stresses me out.

This is my last semester at college and I am graduating in May. I hope I can find a job that I have been studying for.. This worries me the most atm. And hoping to move on to the next chapter with my boyfriend of 4 years.

I'm trying to get my art career going at long last. Pushing past my anxieties is probably the most difficult part. Can't say the future looks bright. Just gotta keep hoping it will be. The uncertainty of things stresses me out.

Getting started is often the hardest part on any new project. I really mean to try making a game sometime, but getting started is just daunting. That and my actual job wears me out mentally.

I'm twenty-four hours clean from suicidal thoughts. That's a good thing, I guess.

Only 52 more school days until I graduate from High School!

And I get Friday March 3rd and Monday March 6th off so I get a 4 day weekend :3

My anxiousness has significantly spiked over the last couple of weeks going back to uni, especially in social situations. I get tension headaches all the time because of it. But I've got a gaming night this weekend with all my good friends from uni, which means good food and fun times :blush:

Nothing, really. Just got an expensive electric bill so dinner isn't going to be much for the next two weeks.
My niece has been doing better with her issues though, so I hope her future isn't as ****ed up as mine.

My schizoaffective hasn't been prevalent lately. I'm really pumped about that. I still get suicidal thoughts but you know what? My mood has been significantly better and I'm overall getting to be a better person. My psychosis has almost vanished thanks to medication and most everything is superlative (apart from work and school). I love you all, and everything is going to be OK.

Can anyone still please answer my question I left from the Basement?
Welp... least they seem to have an improvement in their friendship, so I hope the guy gets along better with his friend, she seems worried about going out with him, due to worried about being judged...
But... I don't understand any of this at all. :confused:

Last edited:
I haven't been able to feel home in a long time. I've been living out of boxes for 5 years. I recently got an email from my mortgage lender that makes it look like I'm a shoe-in to be pre-approved. I'm excited to have a place where I might feel like I can unpack and spend a few years without constant moving.

One thing that excites me is the fact that it's nearly spring. The better weather and warmer days just always make me feel so much happier and better about myself. :) I'm also going back home to see family in just under a month's time, and I'm kind of excited to be honest. I've been so stressed out the past few weeks and busy doing so much work, it's exhausting and I keep getting ill because of it.

Anyway life's going to be okay. If I can make it through this year, and keep working hard each day, I'll hopefully stand a good chance at getting some scholarships and stuff. I'm gonna be working throughout the summer too with any luck (if I can find a good job). And if I can work hard and save loads of money, I can really enjoy myself when I go to Japan next year and travel. :'D So I'm hoping things will all work out...

Back