• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Clovers, paying 99000 igb for each

Status
Not open for further replies.

DerwinLV

Bells
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Yellow Candy
Feedback
100% (147) +
Hi, I'm looking for (a lot of) clovers. Willing to pay 99k igb / clover.

I'm currently <offline>

Last edited:
I currently have 5 - if you're online when I am, hit me up if you're still interested.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oops, sorry, sold now.

I currently have 5 - if you're online when I am, hit me up if you're still interested.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oops, sorry, sold now.

I'm sorry I didn't see your post until now :( But if you get new clovers you wish to sell then let me know please. I'm still looking!

How many would you like? I have loads in storage, i can do 10 clovers for 5 tbt? I have loads so just let me know how many you need!

I can do that! That will be 30tbt? I'll PM you when i have them all. Your town or mine? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can do that! That will be 30tbt? I'll PM you when i have them all. Your town or mine? :)

That's fine! Any idea when you will have them all? The town doesn't matter to me, so you can choose :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back