• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Ideas for skinny stretch on town map

StarrySkye3

Bells
My Melody Easter Egg
Coco
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Ruby
Peach (Fruit)
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Tasty Cake
Mother's Day Carnation
Sakura Easter Egg
I am ISO ideas for a stretch of land in my town that is about 3-4 spaces thick and 20 or so long. This isn't my town map but it's pretty much the same as the top right corner.. Anyone have something similar? I just need some ideas :cool:

lXAuyBy.jpg

Last edited:
depends on your town theme but some options are:

- fairy trail, mushrooms and clovers and whatnot, to a statue fountain
- forest to campsite or alt villager's tent
- dig site fun w pitfalls and hidden prizes
- dead woods w cut trees of all sizes and dead perfect trees
- rock garden w gems
- good eats: food buffet of all kinds
- fishing dock w wood paths and lots of gear around

etc. mostly i think its just abt thinking abt your theme and then asking what can u do and trying it out :")

Dizzy, I'm dreaming right now so I'll come check it out. :)

dino, wow those are really great ideas! Thank you!

Last edited:

- rock garden w gems

etc. mostly i think its just abt thinking abt your theme and then asking what can u do and trying it out :")

ugh these are awesome ideas! I may switch it up now :)

Dizzy your town is great! I can tell you put a ton of work into it, specially those natural dirt paths. I really like Mei's house and the apple orchard. I also love the log bench, I am waiting for someone to request it in my town!

Dizzy, I'm dreaming right now so I'll come check it out. :)

dino, wow those are really great ideas! Thank you!

ugh these are awesome ideas! I may switch it up now :)

haha, shucks guys. it's no probs ! i love thinking abt town planning a lot a lot. thought abt making an advice column thread for it even! X)

i'm sure the best part of whatever both of y'all do will be that y'all did it yourselves ! it's really hard to use such small spaces so i admire y'all for it

Dizzy your town is great! I can tell you put a ton of work into it, specially those natural dirt paths. I really like Mei's house and the apple orchard. I also love the log bench, I am waiting for someone to request it in my town!

ahh thank you so much for visiting :) I'm glad you enjoyed it! the log bench is my favourite PWP... I abuse it in all my games hahah

Many put the reset center there, that's what I did, plus I put the campsite there
You can make a secluded sitting area or a bus stop
You can makes a stump sitting area to save pwps
A caution sign with pitfall seeds all over
Line the area with trees and have a thin orchard
Use solar panels and wind turbines to make a green energy location

I put a bus stop for my villagers since I have a bridge that connects that spot to their houses, then support it by building a bench, drinking fountain, traffic signal and video screen that goes all the way to the train station.

Normally, you could make it a mini-campground, picnic area, zen area or just make an orchard :)

Last edited:

- rock garden w gems

Oh wow I love your ideas! You must make beautiful towns :)

- rock garden w gems

now i'm sad i don't have a skinny stretch of town. i love the dead woods idea! might use it anyway for my second town because of its forest theme :)

Oh wow I love your ideas! You must make beautiful towns :)

ahhhh :blush::blush: pls! you're very sweet, thank you! i hope so. i'm just about to go ~public with my first dream address bc i finally think it's close enough to done but i'm real nervous about it ha. hope it holds up !

now i'm sad i don't have a skinny stretch of town. i love the dead woods idea! might use it anyway for my second town because of its forest theme :)

haha, you could definitely do these any place! i would love to see it done bigger, tbh. it could be awesome in an open space, maybe with a bear or wolf or two housed in the midst ooooh ;)

Back