• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Various gardening/landscaping items

chocolat-chan

Bells
Feedback
100% (9) +
I currently have some gardening items i'm not going to use.
I'm selling
- 10 white azalea shoots [SOLD]
- 10 pink azalea shoots [SOLD]
- 20 pink carnations [SOLD]
- 6 pink cosmos
- 15 purple roses
- 10 orange cosmos
- 1 black cosmos
- 1 pink lily
- 7 purple tulips

I preferably receive as payment blue (or pink) hydrangea shoots, saplings or items of my wishlist http://moridb.com/catalogs/DriLjgqvj2
I will take one against one if you pay with shoots and saplings.

I accept other prices but you have to come up with the offer.

Last edited:
I'm interested in the 10 white azalea shoots. I can give you 10 pink hydrangea shoots in return.

Im interested in your 10 pink azalea shoots, but I don't have any hydrangea shoots to spare. would you take 15tbt?

Hi.
How many spare bushes do you have in your possession? I'd like to buy most of them if you're fine with it.

could we trade 2 purple roses and 2 purple tulips for 3 saplings and 1 hydrangea start? or i can buy them in igb if u prefer

right now is perfect if you're available! i'll add u and open my gates

edit: forgot to specify it but it's a blue hydrangea start. & my gates are open!

Last edited:

then i'll add you and get the stuff

- - - Post Merge - - -

edit: forgot to specify it but it's a blue hydrangea start. & my gates are open!

i have added you and am ready to go but your town doesn't appear on the list, did you open the gate correctly?

yes they're open :/ could u try one more time? if it doesn't work i'll close and open them again

Back