View Poll Results: How many friends do you actively interact with?

Voters
77. You may not vote on this poll

14 18.18%

12 15.58%

12 15.58%

5 6.49%
  • 5+

34 44.16%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Friends (no, not the TV show)

Bells
    3DS
    0662-3375-4050
    Switch
    7046-6089-3415
    NN ID
    Kaneloe
    Items: Avatar Width ExtensionTasty Cake

Question Friends (no, not the TV show)

How many friends would you say you actively talk to/hang out with? This could be over the internet or real life.
    For me, I'd say I have about 3 close friends that I talk to on a regular basis.
    Short and clingy.
    * Currently reading "A Series of Unfortunate Events" and "Born or Bred? Martin Bryant: The Making of a Mass Murderer".

707, Defender of Justice forestyne's Avatar
    Bells
    3DS
    4098-2319-1429
    NN ID
    Timezone: GMT
    Items: Tasty CakeTasty CakeTasty CakeTasty CakeTasty CakeTasty CakeTasty CakeTasty CakeTasty CakeTasty CakeTasty CakeTasty Cake
    Where's the 0 option?? T_T foreveralone
    Mayor Hunter of Wishfall
    Native Fruits: Pears
    Hybrid Shop Opening Soon!
    Dream Address: 6C00-0015-A549

LOOKING FOR: ORIGINAL Billy, Bam, Gengi, Mac or Pec

Bells
    3DS
    0662-3375-4050
    Switch
    7046-6089-3415
    NN ID
    Kaneloe
    I didn't think to put a 0 option. I always just assume everyone has at least 1 friend. Sorry ;-;
    Short and clingy.
    * Currently reading "A Series of Unfortunate Events" and "Born or Bred? Martin Bryant: The Making of a Mass Murderer".

707, Defender of Justice forestyne's Avatar
    Bells
    3DS
    4098-2319-1429
    NN ID
    Timezone: GMT
    Items: Tasty CakeTasty CakeTasty CakeTasty CakeTasty CakeTasty CakeTasty CakeTasty CakeTasty CakeTasty CakeTasty CakeTasty Cake
    Quote Originally Posted by Weiland View Post
    I didn't think to put a 0 option. I always just assume everyone has at least 1 friend. Sorry ;-;
    It's okay! I'm probably just the only one with no friends lol ;-;

(ಥ﹏ಥ)
    Mayor Hunter of Wishfall
    Native Fruits: Pears
    Hybrid Shop Opening Soon!
    Dream Address: 6C00-0015-A549

LOOKING FOR: ORIGINAL Billy, Bam, Gengi, Mac or Pec

Bells
    3DS
    0662-3375-4050
    Switch
    7046-6089-3415
    NN ID
    Kaneloe
    Quote Originally Posted by forestyne View Post
    It's okay! I'm probably just the only one with no friends lol ;-;

(ಥ﹏ಥ)
    I can be your friend!
    Short and clingy.

Bells
    3DS
    5257-8811-3585
    Items: Tasty Cake
Gift received at 03-10-2017, 09:16 PM from King Dorado
Message: Thank you for entering your great art in the 2nd Annual St. David's Day Giveaway!  Enjoy this Welsh cake!User Title Color Change
    dw you're not alone!
    🐉 Mayor Asutoro of Xi'an 🐉

Town restarted on the 21st Feubrary 2017
    Dream Address: Unavailable
    Current Villagers: Aurora, Boomer, Cube, Phoebe, Pecan, Sprinkle, Wade, Winnie, Roald, Tex

🐉 I like pugs 🐉

Bells
    3DS
    5387-2148-4613
    Items: March Birthstone (Aquamarine)Cake
Gift received at 05-04-2015, 03:32 AM from gyroCherry (Fruit)
Gift received at 06-09-2014, 11:41 AM from KerysEliza_
Gift received at 06-09-2014, 11:39 AM from f11
    i mostly interact with 4 people. 3 irl, 1 on the internet but he does live like a few hours away from me

i used to have a ton of internet friends years ago because i was popular on a certain website and community. i decided to quit and not keep in contact with anyone. it makes me feel good and a little bit bad when i think about it all now
    Last edited by Cherub; 03-01-2017 at 05:04 AM.
    ✿6B00-0048-8905

its coming along my dudes poyonomatopoeia's Avatar
    Bells
    3DS
    0533-6530-6794
    NN ID
    Boy-Lolita-420
    Items: The Bell Tree Fair 2016 PatchOrange (Fruit)Pear (Fruit)March Birthstone (Aquamarine)CakeCake
    im bad at talking and keeping conversations going oh my ****ing god its so awkward to talk to people in real life. tbt is the only place that comforts me and has nice people. i do have a small group of girls i hang out with but god theyre annoying all they do is snapchat eachother in the middle of class and exchange pictures of guys. it makes me sick i hate them so much. all i am to them is just someone to walk with when their real friends leave. and the only reason they even took a liking to me is because im gay. they bring it up so ****ing much and they ask me the dumbest questions they dont even understand...seriously what the **** is wrong with you. i wish i could tell them this but they wouldn't even care they would just try joking with me because thats all a gay friend is for. sorry for the edgelord rant lol

tldr: no friends

Bells
    3DS
    0662-3375-4050
    Switch
    7046-6089-3415
    NN ID
    Kaneloe
    Quote Originally Posted by poyonomatopoeia View Post
    im bad at talking and keeping conversations going oh my ****ing god its so awkward to talk to people in real life. tbt is the only place that comforts me and has nice people. i do have a small group of girls i hang out with but god theyre annoying all they do is snapchat eachother in the middle of class and exchange pictures of guys. it makes me sick i hate them so much. all i am to them is just someone to walk with when their real friends leave. and the only reason they even took a liking to me is because im gay. they bring it up so ****ing much and they ask me the dumbest questions they dont even understand...seriously what the **** is wrong with you. i wish i could tell them this but they wouldn't even care they would just try joking with me because thats all a gay friend is for. sorry for the edgelord rant lol

tldr: no friends
    That really freaking sucks. I feel ya. I was just an accessory to a lot of people at one point. Most of my friends are from the internet, so I usually sulk around school by myself. At least I'm not an accessory anymore haha.
    But yeah, TBT is a great place with great people. I feel at home here.
    Short and clingy.

its coming along my dudes poyonomatopoeia's Avatar
    Bells
    3DS
    0533-6530-6794
    NN ID
    Boy-Lolita-420
    Items: The Bell Tree Fair 2016 PatchOrange (Fruit)Pear (Fruit)March Birthstone (Aquamarine)CakeCake
    Quote Originally Posted by Weiland View Post
    That really freaking sucks. I feel ya. I was just an accessory to a lot of people at one point. Most of my friends are from the internet, so I usually sulk around school by myself. At least I'm not an accessory anymore haha.
    But yeah, TBT is a great place with great people. I feel at home here.
    thank god for the internet or some people wouldnt be here right now Ż\_(ツ)_/Ż