Friends (no, not the TV show)

How many friends do you actively interact with?

Votes: 14 17.9%

Votes: 12 15.4%

Votes: 12 15.4%

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • 5+

Votes: 35 44.9%

• Total voters
I put 2 because I thought this was just IRL active interaction. But overall, including internet, probably like 4-5 then.
And TBH the friends in person answer could probably bump down to 1 because my one other friend is ALWAYS working because she has like 2 jobs and takes 18 credit hours in the Economics department so she's like always swamped with junk.

But I have my dog too. She's my friend. /shot for sounding pathetic

No option for 0, huh? Well, since I have no friends and can't vote I'll just say that Friends was a great show, despite Ross being really annoying and Rachel somewhat too. Really don't understand how they were that mega OTP in the 90s.

I have like 8 friends who i talk everyday on school.

As for internet...heh...I just talk to 1 everyday...But in some day i also talk to +5 friends

I speak to like 4 at best and they are all online so it is only every once in a while for an hour or so. I have no IRL friends unless you count my fiance.

I would say 0, I don't hang or talk with anyone actively. I meet old friends like ..every 3 years if not more.

I have a reasonable group of friends at school, though i had a larger group last year who've since graduated.

I talk to my best friend over text a lot since he moved away for college. I have three or four school friends to talk to and I hang out with high school friends still

I voted three because I have a few people I talk to on Twitter a lot, as well as my best friend who I met online and probably one other person. No more than three that I regularly take the time to speak to.

i have like 3 irl friends and 2 internet friends tho i only talk to abt 2 ppl weekly cus i suck at conversing

Last edited:
I have a fiance so one. But I don't really keep contact with people. I dunno why, I used to have tons of friends but I'm okay with none. But I guess sometimes it's lonely...

There are five people that i consider as close friends instead of acquaintances. ^^
There are more people that i talk to every day because we're classmates, but we are not close enough to hang out& text

3 at the moment. two other people I talk to from time to time but I don't consider them friends yet.

I have one, and he's my boyfriend so I mean, I hang out with him cause we kind of live together? Because of my schedule I don't really get to see my THREE other friends often, on has a job on all my days off and my job is on her days off, my other friend moved to Tennessee but we still talk online, and my other friend had a kid and a job and our schedules don't overlap, plus she likes to only have me to herself when we hang so unless we have a day off together and go somewhere she wont just come hang out because my boyfriend is there...

The older I get the less friends I have lol. Outside of university and work I have about 2 people I get to see once a week. T_T Sometimes 2 weeks ~

Back