• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

I'm Still Looking For Miitomo Friends!

kiwikenobi

GONE FROM TBT
Peach 🍑
Lemon 🍋
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I played Miitomo a bunch when it first came out, took a break for a few months, and decided to pick it back up again now, only to find that I don't have any active friends on there anymore. Would anyone like to be my Miitomo friend? I check it every day. :)

Here is a friend link, click it using the device you run Miitomo on, and you'll be able join me in Miitomo (pretty sure that's how these things work). Or we can follow each other on Twitter and add each other that way. Or just exchange email addresses.

I can supply another friend link if anyone else is interested, just post and let me know.

Last edited:
I don't often use mine, but I guess this gives me an excuse to :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've added you ^_^

Great! If you used the link in my first post, I'll switch it out for a new one if it gets used up when someone friends me that way.

I'm still looking for Miitomo friends, if anyone wants to friend me on there. :)

Sure! I'll be your friend. I can't promise that I'll be consistent on there; I can go a while without any activity. I mostly just waste all my tickets and coins on trying to win items that I think are cute.

Can I add you? I have no friends both in real life and in-game cri so if you wanna be friends let me know!

And I've accepted! :)

I'll still add other people who want to be my Miitomo friend, so just post if you'd like me to post another friend link.

No worries. :)

Still willing to post a friend link if anyone else is interested.

EDIT: I probably won't be following this thread anymore, but if anyone sees this and wants to friend me in Miitomo, feel free to send me a message, and I'll gladly add you. :)

Last edited:
If anybody wants to add me let me know, my friend just got me back into it and I'd love some friends. I don't have my old friends cause I have a new phone and lost my data.

Looking for friends there too, 23 to be precise. :p (seriously i need the bonus quiche).

Hit me up and I'll send invite link. Will probably be a bit more active here as well.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Looking for friends there too, 23 to be precise. :p (seriously i need the bonus quiche).

Hit me up and I'll send invite link. Will probably be a bit more active here as well.

Back