• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

it's a St. David's Day miracle!

The weather outside today us beautiful for me, it's nice to see the forum reflecting a day like today! Also, BRING ON THE NEW FLOWER COLLECTIBLES. BRINGEMONNNNNNNNN.

I haven't been on here in a few days so when I returned to see the spring theme up it made me really happy! :D

rip.
I will forever miss the Snow.
Least it comes back months later. :p

Like an hour after I posted about the beautiful weather where I live, it stormed like a mofo lmao

it's here again--
another St. David's Day miracle!!
*A*

- - - Post Merge - - -

it's here again--
another St. David's Day miracle!!
*A*

It was cold here for maybe a week at most, and that wasnt recent. Now and forever it's just hot.

I was so confused for a moment, only to realize that it wasn't midnight for me yet so it was still snowy.

Lol I guess we're just reusing this thread then. I do love the nice green look though! I'm so tired of winter and wish the snow would melt here irl.

Back