ANY MANHWA FANS??? (orbtsfans)

ThatOneFangirl

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Manhwa, Korean manga, whatever I know I am gonna be killed for this but some would be...

k i l l i n g s t a l k i n g .

But how about others? H & H Roman Company?? Out Of Control?? Raising A Bat?? Blood Bank??
I could go on forever. What's your favorite? If you are a fan anyways what is your favorite manhwa?

Also any BTS fans? I am currently BTS trash there is no hope for me.

Anybody at all? I won't be surprised if it is only like two people.

Mod Edit: Please keep all Manhwa discussion safe for work/children thank you.

Last edited:
ive read a few manhwa uhh one, snow drop and demon diary are the ones i can remember right now ..i'm not a big fan of manga or manhwa anymore but yh

also i dont like what ive seen of killing stalling, mostly the fandom bc i havent read any of it (and im not plannung to tbh)

I love reading manga and manhwa. Sangwoo is my icon.

Last edited:
I'm kinda new to manhwa so I haven't gotten to read much, but so far, I've been reading a really good one called Red Storm. c:

I read one in the past. My friend was buying me the series 11th Cat. There are only four volumes, but she never got me the last one and I still haven't read it. It was very cute though! I liked it. The art is fantastically adorable. :'3

I am Korean and I am into Naver Webtoons.. Try it. I am not sure if they have English subtitles but I am sure some popular ones will like Cheese in the Trap. They are soo good.

I am Korean and I am into Naver Webtoons.. Try it. I am not sure if they have English subtitles but I am sure some popular ones will like Cheese in the Trap. They are soo good.

I wanted to watch that drama actually, saw it on Drama Fever.

I really don't think Killing Stalking should be discussed here, it is a very NSFW manga.

the only one I've read and caught up to is tower of god. I tried getting into some others but always dropped..

I think I have seen a few! I go on Lezhin most of the time, but my friends dragged me into a few.

- - - Post Merge - - -

im too deep into the world of bts...

I was dragged into it, there is no escape.

Back