• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

ANY MANHWA FANS??? (orbtsfans)

ThatOneFangirl

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Manhwa, Korean manga, whatever I know I am gonna be killed for this but some would be...

k i l l i n g s t a l k i n g .

But how about others? H & H Roman Company?? Out Of Control?? Raising A Bat?? Blood Bank??
I could go on forever. What's your favorite? If you are a fan anyways what is your favorite manhwa?

Also any BTS fans? I am currently BTS trash there is no hope for me.

Anybody at all? I won't be surprised if it is only like two people.

Mod Edit: Please keep all Manhwa discussion safe for work/children thank you.

Last edited:
ive read a few manhwa uhh one, snow drop and demon diary are the ones i can remember right now ..i'm not a big fan of manga or manhwa anymore but yh

also i dont like what ive seen of killing stalling, mostly the fandom bc i havent read any of it (and im not plannung to tbh)

I love reading manga and manhwa. Sangwoo is my icon.

Last edited:
I'm kinda new to manhwa so I haven't gotten to read much, but so far, I've been reading a really good one called Red Storm. c:

I read one in the past. My friend was buying me the series 11th Cat. There are only four volumes, but she never got me the last one and I still haven't read it. It was very cute though! I liked it. The art is fantastically adorable. :'3

omg i love killingstalking its sooo good but its the only korean comic/manga ive ever read

I am Korean and I am into Naver Webtoons.. Try it. I am not sure if they have English subtitles but I am sure some popular ones will like Cheese in the Trap. They are soo good.

I am Korean and I am into Naver Webtoons.. Try it. I am not sure if they have English subtitles but I am sure some popular ones will like Cheese in the Trap. They are soo good.

I wanted to watch that drama actually, saw it on Drama Fever.

I really don't think Killing Stalking should be discussed here, it is a very NSFW manga.

the only one I've read and caught up to is tower of god. I tried getting into some others but always dropped..

I think I have seen a few! I go on Lezhin most of the time, but my friends dragged me into a few.

- - - Post Merge - - -

im too deep into the world of bts...

I was dragged into it, there is no escape.

Back