Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Ruby
Peach (Fruit)
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Tasty Cake
Mother's Day Carnation
Sakura Easter Egg
I am having such a hard time getting my villagers to wear shirts that look good on them! It's like a virus, ugly shirts make their way through the town lol. I keep mailing them new shirts but they won't wear them. Is there a trick to this? Like will they only wear specific ones that you mail them? Also, if a villager wears my Mabel design, will they ever wear a new shirt? They seem to be the hardest ones to change. Thanks :)

Hello! If you want your villagers to wear shirts you mail them, best bet is to mail them multiple copppies of the shirt as sometimes they put them in their house and won't wear them. Also if you would like villagers to not wear your shirts, switch all your designs at the able sisters into umbrellas and they won't wear custom shirts. Hope this helped ^_^

Mail the shirt before 5 pm (like say, 4:30 pm) then save your game and quit. Once it's over 5 pm, load the game, walk around then try to check if that particular villager is wearing the shirt you sent a while ago. If not, press home button and exit (don't save!). Then go back, do the same thing again until they wear the shirt. Don't forget to save once you're satisfied.

In this case, it's perfectly fine to just mail one copy of the shirt unless you want multiple villagers to change clothes. It's not advisable though, and a lot more convenient if you focus on one villager at a time. Another thing is that don't do it in the morning like mail the shirt once it's over 5 pm or in the evening then try to make them change the next day. The game autosaves the first time you load the game for the day so the "exit to home menu then going back thing" won't work. Sure, there's a chance they might change clothes in one try, but there's also equal chance that they won't. Good luck!

Oh thank you both for the tips! I figured there was a trick to it! I will make sure to do this and see if it works. :)

Back