• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Ask Scrumf!

PizzaTotinoBoy

I am...Pizza Totino's Boy
Bells
Hey look another "ask" thread. Original, right?

Ask me whatever you want, no limits except politics because I don't want to deal with that kind of topic.
Anyways, I'll try to make some nice answers. Ask away!

hows it feel to have just been number 1 in posts? (also green background o.o

What time is it?

Hammer time.

- - - Post Merge - - -

hows it feel to have just been number 1 in posts? (also green background o.o

I'm number one? First time I've ever been number one in something. Except for SNES rainbow road on Mario Kart 7. I had the world record for that once. I didn't even realize I was #1 though. :p

Last edited:
Hammer time.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm number one? First time I've ever been number one in something. Except for SNES rainbow road on Mario Kart 7. I had the world record for that once. I didn't even realize I was #1 though. :p

dude, you had like nearly 300 posts, get hel-CONGLATURATION!

Boy I wish i had that much free time, but alas i have high school. (atleast i get to hang out with cute Canadian girls tho, so thats a plus)

Boy I wish i had that much free time, but alas i have high school. (atleast i get to hang out with cute Canadian girls tho, so thats a plus)

I do too, but they just never give me homework/I do it during lunch usually.

Aw man, how many cute girls? Can you share? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I do too, but they just never give me homework/I do it during lunch usually.

Aw man, how many cute girls? Can you share? :rolleyes:

Alot, but alas i am a nerd with Asperger's, so right now i try and manage with my (pretty much, we talk ALOT) unofficial girlfriend, though there is hundreds of cute girls, very few are Nerds... Tho the allusive nerd girls where i live are of the highest quality, also human trafficking is kinda illegal :(

Alot, but alas i am a nerd with Asperger's, so right now i try and manage with my (pretty much, we talk ALOT) unofficial girlfriend, though there is hundreds of cute girls, very few are Nerds... Tho the allusive nerd girls where i live are of the highest quality, also human trafficking is kinda illegal :(

Ehh, I could sneak into Canada through a river or something. :p Maybe I'll run into an elusive Nerd girl because that's all I really care for. My ex girlfriend kinda molded my preferences. :rolleyes:

Ehh, I could sneak into Canada through a river or something. :p Maybe I'll run into an elusive Nerd girl because that's all I really care for. My ex girlfriend kinda molded my preferences. :rolleyes:

yeah their allusive, especially the hot ones (i.e my best friend from last year who graduated, damnnnn her bf is the luckiesr man alive), because their all pretty much either taken or extremely shy

What's the story behind your name? It sounds very prestigious!

What's your favorite fruit? (Any fruit, not AC only.)

What's the story behind your name? It sounds very prestigious!

The Ash is my initials (I used to be AshCo for a while)...The Scrumfleton is from the word "scrumf"...I believe that's from gamegrumps. The Q. though? No clue.

- - - Post Merge - - -

What's your favorite fruit? (Any fruit, not AC only.)

Lemons and oranges probably. Mangoes are good too.

Because we find eachother to both be relatively "chill" as you kids like to say.

...And we hate TYT

Last edited:
Because they're incredibly one-sided and full of bias to anyone who isn't on their side.

And they aren't funny either.

Back