• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite let's players/streamers?

nostalgibra

slave to the vaporwave
Bells
Poptart Easter Egg
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Peach (Fruit)
Peach (Fruit)
Mother's Day Carnation
Mother's Day Carnation
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
I find it really soothing and fun to watch people play games. I really enjoy Cr1tikal (he's freakin hilarious) and Vinny from Vsauce (more relaxing to watch/listen to in the background). Any recommendations for other gamers to watch?

game grumps lol. i dont watch gamer youtubers anymore besides game grumps so...

- - - Post Merge - - -

btw love your icon

monotone tim is my favourite 'variety' streamer, he doesn't stream that much though. i also watch a bunch of speedruns to relax

oh i assumed u were talking about twitch since that's what i watch vinny on, i don't really watch anyone on youtube

Last edited:
Only one I ever saw was chuggaconroy.
Seemed fun and exciting to watch. :p

Proton Jon, Joel(vinesauce), and Nintendocaprisun. Gamegrumps too, even if they had a drop in quality for a while.

Vinnys from Vinesauce, crenando, Joel is god though
Been watching both of them since mid 2014

Last edited:
Achievement Hunter mostly, though I do watch Jacksepticeye and Markiplier often!

I love watching Cry, but I miss his let's-plays. His more recent videos have been a good change of pace, though. I can never catch his live streams because American timezones are zonked outta their minds. But I've been watching a lot of PewDiePie, Kubz Scouts, GloomGames and Sr Pelo recently.

I'll occasionally, occasionally watch Jackspedicy or Markiplier.

MOONMOON & Lieutenant Eddy, only Overwatch players I can watch and enjoy.

Otherwise I tend to watch my friend, PheonixMaster1 for Fire Emblem and Smash Bros content.

I'm not much of a YouTuber but I love Twitch. My most watched streamers are probably Lirik, DansGaming, Arteezy and CohhCarnage, plus the channels that host events like Dota/Smash tournaments, GamesDoneQuick, etc. I used to watch a lot of speedrunners, mostly Zelda ones, but not so much now. I get my fix of that with GDQ but I still enjoy oatsngoats and EnNopp112 occasionally.

Chuggaaconroy, though I haven't seen anything of his since his Xenoblade playthrough.

I'm not much of a YouTuber but I love Twitch. My most watched streamers are probably Lirik, DansGaming, Arteezy and CohhCarnage, plus the channels that host events like Dota/Smash tournaments, GamesDoneQuick, etc. I used to watch a lot of speedrunners, mostly Zelda ones, but not so much now. I get my fix of that with GDQ but I still enjoy oatsngoats and EnNopp112 occasionally.

rtzW

I mostly watch Cryaotic because he's pretty awesome. Sometimes I watch Markiplier too.

Back