Peach (Fruit)
Peach (Fruit)
Mother's Day Carnation
Mother's Day Carnation
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
I find it really soothing and fun to watch people play games. I really enjoy Cr1tikal (he's freakin hilarious) and Vinny from Vsauce (more relaxing to watch/listen to in the background). Any recommendations for other gamers to watch?

game grumps lol. i dont watch gamer youtubers anymore besides game grumps so...

- - - Post Merge - - -

btw love your icon

monotone tim is my favourite 'variety' streamer, he doesn't stream that much though. i also watch a bunch of speedruns to relax

oh i assumed u were talking about twitch since that's what i watch vinny on, i don't really watch anyone on youtube

Last edited:
Only one I ever saw was chuggaconroy.
Seemed fun and exciting to watch. :p

Proton Jon, Joel(vinesauce), and Nintendocaprisun. Gamegrumps too, even if they had a drop in quality for a while.

Vinnys from Vinesauce, crenando, Joel is god though
Been watching both of them since mid 2014

Last edited:
Achievement Hunter mostly, though I do watch Jacksepticeye and Markiplier often!

I love watching Cry, but I miss his let's-plays. His more recent videos have been a good change of pace, though. I can never catch his live streams because American timezones are zonked outta their minds. But I've been watching a lot of PewDiePie, Kubz Scouts, GloomGames and Sr Pelo recently.

I'll occasionally, occasionally watch Jackspedicy or Markiplier.

MOONMOON & Lieutenant Eddy, only Overwatch players I can watch and enjoy.

Otherwise I tend to watch my friend, PheonixMaster1 for Fire Emblem and Smash Bros content.

I'm not much of a YouTuber but I love Twitch. My most watched streamers are probably Lirik, DansGaming, Arteezy and CohhCarnage, plus the channels that host events like Dota/Smash tournaments, GamesDoneQuick, etc. I used to watch a lot of speedrunners, mostly Zelda ones, but not so much now. I get my fix of that with GDQ but I still enjoy oatsngoats and EnNopp112 occasionally.

Chuggaaconroy, though I haven't seen anything of his since his Xenoblade playthrough.

Markiplierrrrrrr. I loved his Huniepop series.

I'm not much of a YouTuber but I love Twitch. My most watched streamers are probably Lirik, DansGaming, Arteezy and CohhCarnage, plus the channels that host events like Dota/Smash tournaments, GamesDoneQuick, etc. I used to watch a lot of speedrunners, mostly Zelda ones, but not so much now. I get my fix of that with GDQ but I still enjoy oatsngoats and EnNopp112 occasionally.

rtzW

I mostly watch Cryaotic because he's pretty awesome. Sometimes I watch Markiplier too.

Back