• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Garden Supply

I'd like to trade in mine, but is it okay if we wait til about 4-4:30? I'm at school and the WiFi is really bad here lol. Thank you btw :D

Last edited:
Yes, that would be fine with me:) I will update the shop to reserve them for you^^ just vm when you want to trade^^ have a great day and see you later.

Hello, sure^^ you can buy all of them.The total for 48 is 96 tbt, with 10% discount it is going to be: 86 tbt. Would you like to trade in your town or mine?

Yes, that would be fine with me:) I will update the shop to reserve them for you^^ just vm when you want to trade^^ have a great day and see you later.

Oh thanks very much! I appreciate it :D I will, see you later!

I'd like to trade in mine, but is it okay if we wait til about 4-4:30? I'm at school and the WiFi is really bad here lol. Thank you btw :D

>.< ah, wait a minute, I might calculate it wrong :( I mistake the price of sapling and start. The correct total is: 62 after 10% discount, since there is 27 sapling (1tbt each) and 21 starts (2tbt each) Sorry for the confusion.

>.< ah, wait a minute, I might calculate it wrong :( I mistake the price of sapling and start. The correct total is: 62 after 10% discount, since there is 27 sapling (1tbt each) and 21 starts (2tbt each) Sorry for the confusion.

It's okay! Mistakes happen, thank you for letting me know!

Hi there ... could I buy all your blue hydrangea starts, and is it possible to trade right awayL ❤

I'd like to buy the following~

White azalea: 10
Pink azalea: 10
Fertilizer: 10

would that be 50tbt?

Hi there ... could I buy all your blue hydrangea starts, and is it possible to trade right awayL ❤

Do you mean all of the starts from all of my towns?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd like to buy the following~

White azalea: 10
Pink azalea: 10
Fertilizer: 10

would that be 50tbt?

Would you prefer delivery or pick up? I am totally okay with either one:)

Do you mean all of the starts from all of my towns?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Would you prefer delivery or pick up? I am totally okay with either one:)

Omg ... sorry ... I just noticed the 14 starts in the first town ... 28 TBTs? I can pick up if you prefer ❤

Hello could I buy 34 regular saplings for 34tbt, thanks!
Could I get them delivered if possible, I need visits for my train station :)

Last edited:
Hello could I buy 34 regular saplings for 34tbt, thanks!
Could I get them delivered if possible, I need visits for my train station :)

Yes^^ I can definitely delivery them to you XD would you like to trade now or later?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can deliver all of them with 3 different trips so you can have some extra visitors XD

Do you mind waiting ~10mins or so I'm in the ocean farming phoebe for pwps atm, so ill ping her once then I'll VM you when my gates are open?

Back