• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop Garden Supply

Could I have two zen barrels and the rover suitcase, please?

Sure :) Let me find the other zen barrel, I remember seeing one yesterday but I don't know if I still have the other one with me. Sorry about that.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just check my inventory :( I do have 2 zen barrel but I don't have Rover's suitcase. Do you still want to get the zen barrels? I am very sorry

Sure :) Let me find the other zen barrel, I remember seeing one yesterday but I don't know if I still have the other one with me. Sorry about that.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just check my inventory :( I do have 2 zen barrel but I don't have Rover's suitcase. Do you still want to get the zen barrels? I am very sorry
No problem! ^^

Hi! Could I buy 8 blue hydrangeas, 8 pink hydrangeas, 8 white and 8 pink azaleas please?

Edit- getting more lol

Last edited:
Hello Sophie:) how are you doing? Sure, you can buy them all. The total for 16 starts is 32tbt, is it okay with you?

Thank you! I'm doing great. So close to finally finishing my landscaping. :) I actually edited my order because I remembered another area I need them for. Haha sorry about that :p

Thank you! I'm doing great. So close to finally finishing my landscaping. :) I actually edited my order because I remembered another area I need them for. Haha sorry about that :p

No problem^^ That would be great to be honest XD The final total for 32 starts is going to be: 57 tbt. Is it okay with you?
Here is the math in case you are wondering :)
(8*4)*2= 64tbt
There is 10% discount for any order over 50tbt
The final total is: 64* 0.9= 57tbt :) You save 7tbt in total :)

Last edited:
No problem^^ That would be great to be honest XD The final total for 32 starts is going to be: 57 tbt. Is it okay with you?
Here is the math in case you are wondering :)
(8*4)*2= 64tbt
There is 10% discount for any order over 50tbt
The final total is: 64* 0.9= 57tbt :) You save 7tbt in total :)

Awesome! Thank you so much! You'll have to come visit my dream town once it's ready to see what I did with all these purchases lol ;)

Awesome! Thank you so much! You'll have to come visit my dream town once it's ready to see what I did with all these purchases lol ;)

I would love to visit your town's DA ^^ it looks so dreamy^^ would you like to have them delivered to your town?

Last edited:
Back