Shop Garden Supply

Hi there! Could I buy 30 regular saplings please?? I read the rules and from what I read you like 10 items per order, but I've seen other people ordering bulk so I wasn't sure! Forgive me if I read that wrong, I have the flu and I'm tired haha �� pick up or delivery is fine with me. :)
Sorry for the confusion, the limited is for the refurbishing service since it take a while to do it :) I dont have any restriction on the number of items for the shop. I have enough space and empty ground so I can do whichever you prefer:)

I see! Yeah that makes sense :) and that's great, I'd love to order those then please! PM me when it is ready and I'll make sure I have the space in my locker :) :)

50 of each please! Since it's a big order, would you like to drop them off now or later? ^^'

May I buy your remaining 58 Holly starts?

Nevermind, I see that they are being sold right now.

Last edited:
50 of each please! Since it's a big order, would you like to drop them off now or later? ^^'

I can drop them off. I am currently in another trade with someone. After that we should be able to meet up^^ the total for the order will be: 207 tbt.
Here is the math in case you are wondering^^
30 cedars= 30 tbt
50 olive = 100 tbt
50 holy = 100 tbt
Total= 230
Applying 10% discount for bulk order: 207 tbt
Is it okay with you?

- - - Post Merge - - -

May I buy your remaining 58 Holly starts?

Nevermind, I see that they are being sold right now.

I am very sorry about that. Hope you will get them soon ^^ Good luck and have a nice day.

Yes that sounds great! I'll add you as soon as you're ready. It'll be on my hoarding town, Hax. (mayor is Bobert) Lmk when you're ready, no rush though!

Yes that sounds great! I'll add you as soon as you're ready. It'll be on my hoarding town, Hax. (mayor is Bobert) Lmk when you're ready, no rush though!
Okay, sorry for the waiting; it take awhile to load them to my locker from my secret storage. Which F/C should I add?

Hello.
Town Name: PacVille
Order: I want to buy 9 Sweet Olives

Hi again! Could I order 25 saplings and 10 cedar saplings? I'll probably come bac for some more azealas and hydrangeas but I need to see how many I need first. :)

Sure^^ Can you give me few minds? I am delivering lj4702's order now. The total is going to be 18 tbt. Is it okay with you?

Sure, i can wait and yes, the price sound good.

Hi again! Could I order 25 saplings and 10 cedar saplings? I'll probably come bac for some more azealas and hydrangeas but I need to see how many I need first. :)

^^ Hello, nice to see you again :) how is your town^^ thank you very much for shopping at my store :) I will reserve them for you.

^^ Hello, nice to see you again :) how is your town^^ thank you very much for shopping at my store :) I will reserve them for you.

Thank you! No rush :) it is coming along pretty well! I am working on plot resetting mostly then I can finally plant more trees! Fun stuff haha. Looks like your shop is doing very well!

Back