Shop Garden Supply

Sure^^ would you like to pick them up or have them delivered to you?

Could I have them dropped off please ^-^

There's a nice little park to the right of my train station with room for a drop off!

Thank you!

Could I have them dropped off please ^-^

There's a nice little park to the right of my train station with room for a drop off!

Thank you!
Okay:) I am currently delivering sapling to Xi'an XD I will head to your town as soon as I complete my current trade. Sorry for the delay.

Okay:) I am currently delivering sapling to Xi'an XD I will head to your town as soon as I complete my current trade. Sorry for the delay.

No worries! Asutoro is my brother :D I found out about your shop form him, lol ^-^

Hellos!

Would I be able to buy 13 Happy Saplings please? I'm sorry for not including it in my order before, It was a bit of an after thought...

Thank you!

Hellos!

Would I be able to buy 13 Happy Saplings please? I'm sorry for not including it in my order before, It was a bit of an after thought...

Thank you!
XD sure, I will reserve 13 saplings for you:) just let me know when you want to trade again. I might not be available until the evening.

Hi! I'd like to buy 20 blue hydrangeas!

also i've never used the marketplace before so I might be a little clueless...:rolleyes:

Would it be possible to reserve these items for pick up later today, maybe in 5-7 hours? ;w; i might add some gardening items later on
Trash bag
Omelette
Big stew pot
Super sea snail
Stack of books
Wendell painting
Can

Would it be possible to reserve these items for pick up later today, maybe in 5-7 hours? ;w; i might add some gardening items later on
Trash bag
Omelette
Big stew pot
Super sea snail
Stack of books
Wendell painting
Can
Yes you can :) Let me add you to the outstanding order ^^ Thank you very much. Have a great day and see you later :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

The total going to be 18 tbt btw. Is it okay with you?

Yes you can :) Let me add you to the outstanding order ^^ Thank you very much. Have a great day and see you later :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

The total going to be 18 tbt btw. Is it okay with you?

Thats ok! also is it ok if i add 20 blue hydrangeas?
i'm online and available for trade rn :)

Back