• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop Garden Supply

Yep that's perfect! SHOULD be my last batch but we will see haha XD
Are you almost done with everything?

The total for all 30 starts is 54tbt. here is the math in case you are wondering:
(30*2)= 60
Since there is 10% discount shopping o order over 50tbt, the final total is 60*0.90= 54tbt.
Is it okay with you?

Are you almost done with everything?

The total for all 30 starts is 54tbt. here is the math in case you are wondering:
(30*2)= 60
Since there is 10% discount shopping o order over 50tbt, the final total is 60*0.90= 54tbt.
Is it okay with you?

Yep that's great! And yes my plan is to be done by my birthday which is April 8! I will have a few pwp that I want to put in afterwards but at least the pathways and stuff will be done. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you are ready I can open the gate now! Sorry I keep getting distracted haha

Yep that's great! And yes my plan is to be done by my birthday which is April 8! I will have a few pwp that I want to put in afterwards but at least the pathways and stuff will be done. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you are ready I can open the gate now! Sorry I keep getting distracted haha

I am ready:) don't worry about it^^ what else do you still need for the pathway?

I am ready:) don't worry about it^^ what else do you still need for the pathway?

Ok it's open :) I just need a few more bush starts in place and then I have a bunch of trees to plant around them. And a couple areas where I'm putting flowers around the PWP's. So close to being done with it finally! :)

Can I have all of your sweet olives? : D for 56 tbt?

If you can get me all the orderables from my furniture and clothes lists I'd be very grateful. if not all, whatever you can manage would still help a lot

Sure:) the total is going to be 50tbt since I offer 10% discount for order over 50tbt. Would you prefer delivery or pick up?
Edit: My gates are open for you!

Sure that's perfect! I'll add you and let you know when my gates are open? ^^

Last edited:
Hello, I'd like to order:

10 cedar saplings
16 blue hydrangea
16 pink hydrangea

=67 tbt I believe with the 10% discount

My FC is in the sidebar and I'm Jenny from Sylph

Hello, I'd like to order:

10 cedar saplings
16 blue hydrangea
16 pink hydrangea

=67 tbt I believe with the 10% discount

My FC is in the sidebar and I'm Jenny from Sylph

65 Tbt is fine with me, do you prefer delivery or pick up?

Okay thanks :) either is fine but I have paths so you'd have to drop them on the grass if you prefer delivery. I don't care either way

Okay thanks :) either is fine but I have paths so you'd have to drop them on the grass if you prefer delivery. I don't care either way

I have added you:) I don't mind dropping them on the grass if it is okay with you. I am ready^^

Back