Carnival Pinwheel
Rainbow Crescent Moon
Galaxy Swirl
Strawberry Doll
Quirky Doll
Moon Ball
Weird Doll
Strange Doll
What are your favorite(s)? Its an odd question but what the heck.
my favorite is the Scary painting :p

Finally, an easy question. Wistful Painting: Girl With Pearl Earring. That face is haunting.
Yeah, i find that all the paintings with females in them in AC have somewhat disturbing faces in general, even the Mona Lisa, which to me seems to be staring through me

Last edited:
Yeah, i find that all the paintings with females in them in AC have somewhat disturbing faces in general, even the Mona Lisa, which to me seems to be staring through me

Haunting isn't altogether accurate. Perhaps I should've said beautiful.

Makes me wonder if in the next Animal Crossing game they'll add The Scream, some of Picasso's work, and maybe even something by Salvador Dali, I'm surprised their works aren't in the game

Makes me wonder if in the next Animal Crossing game they'll add The Scream, some of Picasso's work, and maybe even something by Salvador Dali, I'm surprised their works aren't in the game

If some of the youngsters were disturbed by Resetti, The Scream could cause nightmares.

If some of the youngsters were disturbed by Resetti, The Scream could cause nightmares.
I'm dying right now, because i forgot the Resetti Censorship was a thing! I guess you have a point, though this is a game where you dig up ancient graves to display the figurines in your house

Last edited:
The Dynamic Painting is really pretty. My favorite has to be the fake Scary Painting, though. The finger guns make me laugh.

The Dynamic Painting is really pretty. My favorite has to be the fake Scary Painting, though. The finger guns make me laugh.
I have most of the Japanese paintings displayed in my home, and yeah, the fake scary painting is great

I really like the moving painting (Birth of Venus), flowery painting (Sunflowers. I'm actual trash for Van Gogh and really wish the Starry Night would have been in the game). I somehow also like the gallant statue (David).

My favorite is the Proper Painting, though I also love the Scenic and the Worthy Paintings. Favorite sculpture is the Ancient Statue.

I really like the Dynamic Painting, they got the proportions and colours just right.

I prefer most of the fakes to the real pieces, they add humour or interesting details if you're familiar with the real pieces.

I love the 'Worthy painting' I think it is. Liberty Leading the People. <3 It depicts the July Revolution of 1830, two years before the June Rebellion that Les Mis?rables is about. After the June Rebellion I think the painting wasn't to be displayed anymore for being 'too revolutionary'... I just love it and it's story.

-sarcasm- That was unexpected of me wasn't it? It's not like my whole profile is Les Mis?rables themed or something...

Anyway, I gave it a nice place in my house. In my fancy study, in the middle of my back wall for everyone to see. I love it that you can hang the paintings on the wall in ACNL. <3

Last edited:
the real valiant statue is pretty cool and the fake robust statue is holding a ufo lol i also like the snowy painting but idk what its called

Last edited:
Valient Statue and Proper Painting. I was so happy they added the Proper Painting it's one of my favorites in real life. And I'm a sucker for Greek/Roman statues.

Back