United States .:MonsterMaddie's Amiibo Card Trades:. Series 1-4 for trade! UPDATE: 7/11

StarrySkye3

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
My Melody Easter Egg
Coco
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Ruby
Peach (Fruit)
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Tasty Cake
Mother's Day Carnation
Sakura Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (181) +
This is my card trading thread! I try to update and check frequently, but you can always PM me for a quicker response. I have a lot of extras, and I am almost done collecting them all with the exception of a few, so I am willing to trade many for 1 card or amiibo figure! Please check out the list and let me know if you're interested in a trade. :)

* means pending trade. Will delete once complete!

Who I have for trade:

Series 1:

-Pascal 010 [SP]

-Portia 021

-Quillson 041

-Octavian 045

Series 2:

-Harry 124

-Savannah 133

-Kidd 134

-Blaire 139

-Rodney 146

-Ed 163

-Filbert 165

-Benedict 171

-Charlise 186

Series 3:

-Wendell 209 (x2)

-Del 223

-Canberra 232

-Bam 237

-Friga 238

-Dierdre 240

-Daisey 258

-Hamlet 275

-Astrid 276

-Violet 282

-Rolf 293

Series 4:

-Rudy 344

-Sanrio-

S1 Rilla [JP]*

-What I Want-

-K.K. Slider CP Promo Card

-Isabelle CP Promo Card

-Whitney 148

-Julian 173

-Ankha 188

-Marina 234*

-Stitches 318*

-Carrie 13

-Bitty 22

-Any Amiibo Figure (except Blathers)

Any Sanrio sticker seals

-OTHER OFFERS! Don't hesitate to make me an offer if you see some cards you want! :)

Last edited:
HELLO, FRIEND. I have an extra Skye. If i'm understanding this correctly you're offering both Tangy and Genji for her?

HELLO, FRIEND. I have an extra Skye. If i'm understanding this correctly you're offering both Tangy and Genji for her?

I edited my post because I actually am in a current trade to get her now. I do still have Genji and Tangy though and have a list of cards I would trade for if you are interested! If you don't have those and would still like Genji and Tangy, I am willing to trade for Skye and another dupe that you have.

Hello! I'm located in Canada, if you're willing to ship. I have Bam and I'd like to trade for Pierce! :) Let me know if you're interested!

Chief for Merengue?

I'll get back to you on that one. I just offered Merengue to someone else so I'm waiting for her to get back to me :)

Hello! I'm located in Canada, if you're willing to ship. I have Bam and I'd like to trade for Pierce! :) Let me know if you're interested!

I am willing to shop to Canada but would like for it to be for 2+ cards to make it worth the extra postage. Do you see any other cards you want as well?

Last edited:
Back