• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Who is the first villager which you ever talked to?

I want to say it was Skye, she was in my very first town when I bought NL in 2015. Maybe Thad why I like her so much. :p

Skye? She's probably the first I talked to in my very, very first town (which I already deleted).

Oh goodness. I THINK it was Cesar in Wild World. Maybe that's part of why I'm so fond of the gorillas.

Either Marcel or Static in my original town, and in my current town, either Bob, Mott or Mitzi

Oh gosh I can't remember, I think it might have been Roald or Kyle in New Leaf. Maybe Hazel (Sally now) in the game cube.

Oh, I wish I could remember for certain! I think it was either Mallary, Baabara, Rolf, or Cally (formerly Sally), in my GameCube town in '02.

In my first ever town I first talked to Kid Cat. He was my number 1. The hardest thing was saying good bye after I made a new town :(

His picture resides in my main room of my house next to Lily's, forever reminding me of the day we first met :(

Last edited:
First villager I talked to with was Boomer, he has been in every single town I've ever made

Back