• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Anyone else write AC fanfiction?

xSuperMario64x

Canadian at heart 💜🇨🇦
Peach 🍑
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
8558-0128-9692
Island
He/him
Green Bunny Balloon
Cyan Bunny Balloon
Snow Bunny
Fresh Feather
Cool Feather
So about a year ago I started getting serious about writing fanfiction based around players I created in Wild World and New Leaf. Well, I stopped writing them sometime back in July of last year. I just read what I had written today, and they seem like good stories, but I'm thinking about rewriting them and *possibly* publishing one.

I enjoy writing stories based on my players and neighbors in AC because I feel like it gives the games themselves more depth. Giving my players back stories makes them that much more unique, and writing from the perspective of a villager gives them a more detailed personality.

Anyone else write AC fanfiction?

I once wrote four novels based on the Portal series, and I'm so glad I stopped.

For fun, it's great, but eventually I started wishing I had put as much effort into original stories so that I could feel more pride in sharing them with the world.

I do, but they usually about one of my favorite anime pairings. But I love reading what others have written :)

I'm planning on writing an animal crossing fanfiction again, I pretty much abandoned my other two stories for this game ;-;.

Last edited:
Aw, that sounds cute. Personally I don't know how to write for human/animal hybrids, proving by my inability to write for any of my petsites human/animal hybrids. xD

My friend is writing one. He even included my Mayor in it, as well. :)

I write fanfiction on a daily basis but never Animal Crossing. I don't really know why, especially since I ship Mint and Marshal so hard. I probably should try it out sometime! I feel like Animal Crossing has some great characters that could get lots more fanon depth.

I write fanfiction on a daily basis but never Animal Crossing. I don't really know why, especially since I ship Mint and Marshal so hard. I probably should try it out sometime! I feel like Animal Crossing has some great characters that could get lots more fanon depth.

Yes! Since there is a lot of room for creativity, I feel like AC is the perfect series to do fanfiction for. Also, if I want to write a story with my players but not within the series (protecting from copyright infringement) then I could do that, because they're not like "stuck" in the game.

For now I'm sticking with my towns and villagers in the game, though. It's an easier basis for the stories.

You should try it; it's fun! I write to relieve stress, and it really helps.

I...want to write fanfiction again, so so much. But I write a TON for college, so I just never really get into it. Writing research papers drains my love for any creative writing. :(

i wrote ac smut once it was really awkward tho i deleted it right after im not the proudest about it

life is about new experiences

I used to write some AC fanfics way back when. My first fanfic was called "Behind the Smile" and it's still on my FFdotnet account! It was from years ago and not that good, though.

I write a lot of different things, to a point where I have not written fanfiction in ages. I just recently started a story based on Aika's village because I visited it for the first time last week and it intrigued me so much.

i try to focus on my own original story rather than fanfics but i do write fanfics, entirely for my own amusement and happiness though. i'm not confident enough to really share them lol bc theyre just silly scenarios i like to write out, my more advanced and serious writings happen in my original stories.

but no, i've never written any AC fanfiction. probably don't plan on it either

Last edited:
i don't write any kind of fanfiction because i'd rather come up with original stories and it's just not something i like. but you do you i guess

wow this is old... btw it was digby x kk what was i thinking

I have never written any AC fanfiction, though Digby x KK sounds adorable, lol. Puppy love!

I write fanfiction for other fandoms, though. It seems difficult to write fanfiction about AC since it's so vague and doesn't really have a plot of its own.

Last edited:
Back