What's Your Star Sign?

What's the Sign?

• Total voters
My Sun Sign is Gemini, I could get the rest of my star chart pretty easily but I won't spam the thread with that big thing.

Hey! I just found out that while I'm a sun sign Aries, I'm actually a moon sign Virgo! This is kind of a cool combination since Aries is a fire sign and Virgo's an earth one. The Aries in me is an aggressive scatterbrain, but the Virgo in me needs structure and support from day to day. Weird mix. :p

I'm an aquarius. I like to think that means I'm an epic mer-person with a triden that shoots lightning! That, or I'm an urn....

Think I might actually be a Metal Goat oddly enough :p Yep I am in Eastern Zodiac.

I don't think I would actually make a tattoo of that but if I had a cooler animal on me that would be an option haha.

Leo but I'm so shy and everyone description of a Leo is like "loves attention" lol

Aries, but I dont think that it suits my personality. Aries are supposedly very courageous, good leaders, strong minded, etc.... Which is the total opposite of my personality xD

Taurus. I think it describes me pretty damn well.

The thing I hate about the personality descriptions on these sorts of things is that... I mean yeah sometimes I'm a "wishy washy, skuttles back and forth" crab (I'm a Cancer btw) type... but I'm also sometimes very stubborn and bull headed like a Taurus should be.

I bring this up because I read how people born in July are usually very calm. And ya sure I'm calm at work or when I need to, but I'm also very excitable. I think there's a time and place for everything. And I think that applies to pretty much everyone. And feel free to stick to what's prophesied for you if you want, but I think people should be themselves, and not get too excited over labels.

Back