What's Your Star Sign?

What's the Sign?

• Total voters
Upwards.

I remember when there were few people with Taurus on the poll and now it's the second highest. :eek:

Upwards.

I remember when there were few people with Taurus on the poll and now it's the second highest. :eek:

It's now tied with Libra in that rank.

I'm the bull. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Does anyone remember there was supposedly another star sign someone discovered? Does anyone know what happened with that? I never really looked it up so don't know if it ever became official.

Scorpio. Interesting that they have the most votes. I think they did a survey in the US and found that there were more Scorpios than any other sign.

Scorpio. Interesting that they have the most votes. I think they did a survey in the US and found that there were more Scorpios than any other sign.

As a fellow Scorpio I believe it, Valentine's Day would make folks get busy. :rolleyes:

mRRmspw.jpg

According to this Chart, it seems so! :eek:
Scorpio is supposed to be the most common while Aquarius is the rarest. Wonder if the poll on TBT will end up looking like this? :eek:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Here's the link to where I found the chart in case anyone is interested. :)
Here's an article talking about the rarity of Star Signs and Birthdays. :)

Last edited:
Back