• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's Your Star Sign?

What's the Sign?

• Total voters
My Sun Sign is Gemini, I could get the rest of my star chart pretty easily but I won't spam the thread with that big thing.

Hey! I just found out that while I'm a sun sign Aries, I'm actually a moon sign Virgo! This is kind of a cool combination since Aries is a fire sign and Virgo's an earth one. The Aries in me is an aggressive scatterbrain, but the Virgo in me needs structure and support from day to day. Weird mix. :p

I'm an aquarius. I like to think that means I'm an epic mer-person with a triden that shoots lightning! That, or I'm an urn....

Think I might actually be a Metal Goat oddly enough :p Yep I am in Eastern Zodiac.

I don't think I would actually make a tattoo of that but if I had a cooler animal on me that would be an option haha.

Leo but I'm so shy and everyone description of a Leo is like "loves attention" lol

Aries, but I dont think that it suits my personality. Aries are supposedly very courageous, good leaders, strong minded, etc.... Which is the total opposite of my personality xD

Taurus. I think it describes me pretty damn well.

The thing I hate about the personality descriptions on these sorts of things is that... I mean yeah sometimes I'm a "wishy washy, skuttles back and forth" crab (I'm a Cancer btw) type... but I'm also sometimes very stubborn and bull headed like a Taurus should be.

I bring this up because I read how people born in July are usually very calm. And ya sure I'm calm at work or when I need to, but I'm also very excitable. I think there's a time and place for everything. And I think that applies to pretty much everyone. And feel free to stick to what's prophesied for you if you want, but I think people should be themselves, and not get too excited over labels.

Back