• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's Your Star Sign?

What's the Sign?

• Total voters
Gemini here~

Does anyone think those "zodiac fact" things are accurate? I mean the ones that go "The Zodiacs when they do something" or something like that.

I'm Aquarius, but find most horoscope stuff to be complete bs and inaccurate, mostly because your moon sign and rising sign and a dozen other things can influence how you are as a person.

I'm a Leo, and while I totally understand scepticism about astrology type stuff in general, I have found most everything I've heard in relation to that to be true of me, and how I interact with others. I've also noticed it to be accurate with my two best female friends, who are both Scorpios, so I do buy it to an extent.

Last edited:
Cancer sun
Cancer moon
Cancer mercury
Leo Venus
Cancer Mars
Cancer Jupiter
Virgo Rising/ascendant

My whole natal chart is filled with cancer which explains my whole life basically.

sometimes i wonder if star signs are fake because im nothing like a scorpio im very open with secrets and i tell everyone everything but then i see other people really living up to their sign which is crazy!

I'm a scorpio, and while it's really fun to goof around with zodiac sign stuff, I don't really match my zodiac sign type much. Lately I tend to relate more to the sagittarius sign. :lemon:

sometimes i wonder if star signs are fake because im nothing like a scorpio im very open with secrets and i tell everyone everything but then i see other people really living up to their sign which is crazy!

It could be that your moon sign and rising sign are your main influences rather than your sun.

Aries.

If the 13th month exist ("Serpentine"?) I would be Pisces, apparently. maybe not I'm confused about that

Last edited:
I rep the fish.

River fish, tho.

Can't stand the ocean.

Back