• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

To people who are depressed, being bullied and feel suicidal.

moonford

moon boi
Peach 🍑
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Ruby
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
Leif
Please watch.

Please don't throw your life away, you've come this far and I know its tough but you deserve to live life to its fullest. You will get better, life will get better and you will be happy because you are a fighter in my eyes, getting out of bed, going to work, going to school, is all hard when you feel like you are trapped in a cold, dark and lonely box but trust me, you are never alone even if you feel like you are. You will always have someone there to help you but its your decision to get the help you need, don't feel embarrassed or awkward if you try to get help because it will save your life for all you know. Life is precious and you aren't worthless no matter what people say, don't let the bullies win, don't let depression win, don't let evil win because if you let them win evil will spread to those you hold dear and your pain suddenly becomes their pain when your life is over, there's no coming back. Do you want them to feel the pain you feel now? Its not fair, so please don't and think before you do something so reckless because you will be missed.

Please take the video and my comment into consideration when you feel like doing it or when you feel like you are worthless, because it will never be the right time and you aren't worthless.

If you ever feel like ending your life, please call these people. It can really help.

Please refrain from posting negative comments, just read and watch the video. Take in the the message and think to yourself, thank you.

Last edited:
Aw, thats really sweet of you white flamingo. #Spreadthelove <3

This helps somewhat. Thank you, Whiteflamingo.

Yes. This is the thread that many should be seeing.
Everyone should remember that even when things seem at their worst, don't give up.
The darkest nights produce the brightest stars. Never forget this. :)

Eh, I never understood how seeing someone else live a wonderful life is supposed to make me happier.

I HAVE MOOD SWINGS

- - - Post Merge - - -

Eh, I never understood how seeing someone else live a wonderful life is supposed to make me happier.

I'm not depressed 24/7 anymore but yes I agree with/understand this

Thanks guys for all the lovely comments.

If this thread helps at all, I'm glad. Take care of yourselves.

This threads original purpose was to express how much these people are worth but it applies to people who have the tiniest negative thought, because one negative thought can turn into more dark thoughts.

@ Riedy, you can have the wonderful life they have if you fight your bullies, depression or suicidal thoughts. If you don't/can't well then I feel bad for you.

If you're referring to the video: The message is that you shouldn't throw your life away because there is so much more to it and you aren't alone, help is always out there but its your job to find the help you need. Its not rubbing the persons happy life in your face, its trying to say that it can happen to anyone and we must prevent it, even if they had a happy life before, bullies, depression and suicidal thoughts will peak their heads above the surface and ruin your life. So its your duty to help yourself and prevent them from doing so.

Last edited:
just wanna say that the thing about how it will make others sad is kinda Not Great. mental illness isnt a choice, being suicidal is not a choice. trying to guilt people into not killing themselves is bad lol
also letting things win isnt a thing thats again kinda putting the blame on the mentally ill person.

hope that didnt seem too negative i just wanted to say that. ive been told that by so many people and at this point it just annoys me so much hahah

but anywaysss if youre Suffering and not getting help pls get help. it can help u lmao

Please watch.

Please don't throw your life away, you've come this far and I know its tough but you deserve to live life to its fullest. You will get better, life will get better and you will be happy because you are a fighter in my eyes, getting out of bed, going to work, going to school, is all hard when you feel like you are trapped in a cold, dark and lonely box but trust me, you are never alone even if you feel like you are. You will always have someone there to help you but its your decision to get the help you need, don't feel embarrassed or awkward if you try to get help because it will safe your life for all you know. Life is precious and you aren't worthless no matter what people say, don't let the bullies win, don't let depression win, don't let evil win because if you let them win evil will spread to those you hold dear and your pain suddenly becomes their pain when your life is over, there's no coming back. Do you want them to feel the pain you feel now? Its not fair, so please don't and think before you do something so reckless because you will be missed.

Please take the video and my comment into consideration when you feel like doing it or when you feel like you are worthless, because it will never be the right time and you aren't worthless.

If you ever feel like ending your life, please call these people. It can really help.

Please refrain from posting negative comments, just read and watch the video. Take in the the message and think to yourself, thank you.

God this was so heartbreaking to watch for some reason I didn't see the end coming,thank you so much for posting this though,your a beautiful soul☺

I find videos like this rather cheesy and than helpful to me, but it's got a good message to it so thank you.

just wanna say that the thing about how it will make others sad is kinda Not Great. mental illness isnt a choice, being suicidal is not a choice. trying to guilt people into not killing themselves is bad lol
also letting things win isnt a thing thats again kinda putting the blame on the mentally ill person.

hope that didnt seem too negative i just wanted to say that. ive been told that by so many people and at this point it just annoys me so much hahah

but anywaysss if youre Suffering and not getting help pls get help. it can help u lmao

I'm aware that mental illnesses aren't a choice because I have depression, I'm aware suicidal thoughts aren't a choice because I have them everyday.

I'm not trying to guilt trip people, I'm trying to help people and make them realise they aren't worthless. The possibility of things like depression, suicidal thoughts and bullies winning is something to motivate these people who are suffering to fight, I'm not blaming them and I'm a little annoyed that you would think that.

Here's a message to you: Take what these people say into consideration, I see why it annoys you but what they're saying is true. You are worth it and you will pull through with time.

Thanks for your feedback and It's okay I didn't find it negative, I had no bad intentions and I don't want people to think that.

Last edited:
I never really considering wolfing down a tub of pills before. Thanks for that.

I know this is a silly response, but it's a silly video. If you're going to kill yourself over something, at least let it be that everyone in your family is dead/abusive/whatever, you're financially broke, you're hated internationally and permanently suffer from severe pain rather than ending it over a couple Facebook messages displayed on a dirty screen. Clean it, and actually think things through before comitting suicide. Leave a message at the least.

I know this is a silly response, but it's a silly video. If you're going to kill yourself over something, at least let it be that everyone in your family is dead/abusive/whatever, you're financially broke, you're hated internationally and permanently suffer from severe pain rather than ending it over a couple Facebook messages displayed on a dirty screen. Clean it, and actually think things through before comitting suicide. Leave a message at the least.

A lot of these videos always are caused by "cyberbullying" and I'm starting to find it really stupid. Honestly, you don't kill yourself over that unless you were completely humiliated. Being called bad things can make you really upset but killing yourself over it is unrealistic.
White's paragraph was way better than the video imo.

Last edited:
A lot of these videos always are caused by "cyberbullying" and I'm starting to find it really stupid. Honestly, you don't kill yourself over that unless you were completely humiliated. Being called bad things can make you really upset but killing yourself over it is unrealistic.
White's paragraph was way better than the video imo.

The video was kinda clumsy in the aspect but it actual happens. Some people are very sensitive and it really takes a toll on them, even if we see it as something you wouldn't kill yourself over it differs for them.

I still believe the videos messages were good ones.

1.) Don't throw your life away.
2.) You're never alone, someone is always there.
3.) Don't let the bullies get to you.
4.) You aren't worthless.
5.) Get the help you need.

The video was about bullies and committing suicide because of bullies, my paragraph was about all of the things in the title.

Also! I do agree that it is kinda cheesy but that isn't the point.

Last edited:

^ This is exactly the feeling i have on the subject

Last edited:

As much as I don't agree that this video will help everyone (I certainly have some qualms, as it can't answer my reasons for being down), you're speaking of reasons for someone to commit suicide too simplistically. Saying "at least" kill yourself over stuff you consider more appropriate is wrong. The mindset that is required for someone to consider suicide does not come about so simplistically. I've been there. And one does not get to choose whether they have this mindset or not.

Now maybe the video was also oversimplifying it. However, I think it can be implied that the bullying did not start there with her. It would have started much sooner, way back in her childhood. And here, after a lifetime of being convinced that she's worthless and lesser than others, it's finally too much.

I've been there, too, although I can't say even that would ever had led me to that mindset. Everyone is different.

Back