• Our Earth Week 2024 mini-event is scheduled to begin tonight featuring hybrid flower breeding and more -- stay tuned!

How do you landscape around your train station?

charlie_moo_

°♡Rainbow Island♡° @rainbow_crossing
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
2153-4564-6232
Dreamy Bear Plush
Vesta
Celeste Chick Plush
Sheep Plush
Mom's Plush
Summer Shell
Leif
Pikachu Easter Egg
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Easter Egg
Im trying to landscape around my train station but im struggling to think of any thing that would look good. Im in need of some inspiration! If you have pictures of yours i would love to see them! Its a non-hacked town so I cant do anything too crazy haha

A go to thing is making a plaza right in front of it, like lining up a fountain to it.
Another thing people do is outline it with bushes so that you can only access it though certain sides.
I have rocks in front of both of my stations but I think I made it work, feel free to check them out. My DAs are in my signature.

mmm, i've got a modern streetlight on the left and a modern clock on the right and use a plaza model, but i've got a green design town theme so i've also got circuits running through the plaza to all the pwp.

so, i think having a variety of path types in the area immediately around it can create a lot of interest. some of my favorite ones have been those that utilize water and "dock" type paths, to sorta make you think about the space as dynamic, rather than one big blob you can undiscriminately run through.

i think the closing off area rly depends on your layout and intent, though. sometimes it's cool, sometimes not.

A go to thing is making a plaza right in front of it, like lining up a fountain to it.
Another thing people do is outline it with bushes so that you can only access it though certain sides.

I did something similar. My Plaza is right below the Train Station so I created a three pattern wide path that leads from the Train Station to the Plaza. I outlined it with bushes to let people know where to go/where the path starts, I don't want people to walk out the Train Station and keep walking forward and end up destroying flowers. The Police Station and one of my alt character's house is located near by so I decorated the outside of the buildings with trees and flowers.

Last edited:
I'm struggling with mine right now.. I have 2 rocks in front of the station so all the things I want to do just aren't possible :( but I suppose thats the fun and challenging thing about it.. Still wish I could get rid of it though!

Thanks all its deffinitey given me more ideas and i will check out your DA too

Usually I line it with trees and paths coming off. I've had a light and police station and Bell by it in a different town.
Right now my station has a main path lined with cedars a pond next to it and rocks by it so I put a house near it.

You could always visit my DA.

I'll try and explain how I designed mine, I have my pattern around the cobble stone and then to the left I have this cute pattern leading around the back of the Town Hall and a neat landscaping pattern as well.

Back