• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hi!! Good to be back with new profile!!

Bells
Purple Violet
Hello everyone! I used to be on here a while back, but I don't remember any of my old login stuff and also felt a need for a new start. So, I created a new profile.
Anyway, like before I am here to make friends and hopefully get some people to play Animal Crossing New Leaf with. My husband tried on my system, but said it wasn't his cup on tea lol. None of my friends play it and the ones who wanna can't afford the game right now. Which I have a whole one friend that wants to but can't hahaha.
So here I am XD I'm hoping to also get more active in the animal crossing community and maybe trade villagers and items.
Anyway, If you wanna know more about me just ask or check my profile. :)

Welcome back!! I'm sure you'll find plenty of people on here that you can play with :3

Hiya, and welcome back! As Sphynx already said, there's a lot of people who would probably be more than willing to play with you!

Back