• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Are you too judgemental?

???

• Total voters

moonford

moon boi
Bells
Ruby
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
Leif
Are you too judgemental in your everyday life?

I'm really judgemental, mostly because I don't trust people at all.

Last edited:
Well see, I can't help but judge in my mind sometimes. But I never ever let those judgements spill into my actions and the way I treat people. I think that it is in people's nature to judge whether we like it or not, but the thing that matters is that we do not treat people wrongfully based off of our judgements.

Privately, I'd say I'm about as judgemental as the next person. I try not to let it impact the way I feel about or treat people but that's still something I need to work on I think. I'm quite good at keeping those judgemental thoughts to myself though, as in I don't really like to share them with others behind someone's back or whatever

I find it hard to trust too. My first impressions of people are always black or white.

Last edited:
i try to not judge people b4 they do stuff but if they mess up i'll judge them a Lot. sometimes i guess i do it too much but idk. i know that what im seeing/feeling/whatever is just my experience with that person and in sure they are different in other situations but if theyve done something to make me dislike them i will be very negative abt them in my mind until they prove that theyre ok. so idk. sometimes i'll judge people more than "necessary" (idk what word to use tbh) because they pissed me off so i'll find All the reasons to hate them even if it might not be fair or tru

I judge myself extremely harshly. Depending on the situation, the people involved, and my emotional attachment to them, I can be judgemental. Typically, though, I focus on the situation/problem and how to resolve things. I'm much less interested in wasting my time and energy on "blame game" nonsense than I am on fixing things and moving on.

Yeah. I am. In my defense, I'm also really quick to change my judgements and accept that I was wrong if there's decent enough evidence.

I don't judge people based on looks and interests but I do, sometimes, based on their actions and how they talk/write. First impressions are important to me.

I can be sometimes but I definitely don't treat people badly because of it.

It depends. I'm much more inclined to judge somebody based on how they behave and what they do vs. how they look, what they like, or what they believe in. I credit traveling for opening my mind regarding a lot of things, but a ****head is a ****head no matter where they're from or what they look like.

Not judgmental of any people.
Everyone has their story, so I'd rather meet then to judge from the perspective. :)

yes i judge people harshly, mostly on how they dress. but im alot more "loose" on my judgement online

Last edited:
probably. i try to do that thing where you see someone else in your shoes or whatever and see how you'd react but boy do the "what the **** is that dude doing" thoughts flow into my head quick

I am very judgmental; I don't trust people at all, except my best friend whom I've known for 6 years now. I try not to judge by appearance and all that, because I personally am not fond of how I look, but I do judge by actions. I have learned that people are liars and backstabbers (not all of them, but quite a lot), and therefore tend to treat them with a "cool, now stay the f--- away from me" type of attitude. I try to be nice to strangers and people in general, but if someone gives me a rude glare for no reason, I'm very quick to return the favor. I don't play well with others, especially if they're rude to me just for the sake of being rude. Otherwise, I'm very polite and kind.

Back