• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

canberra or Tammy

Canberra or Tammy

• Canberra

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Tammy

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • idc about this :(

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters

ZebraQueen

i love my zebras
Bells
Switch
7684-6558-1977
Festive Bell
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Holiday Candy Cane 2019
Purple Bat Potion
Purple Violet
Purple Candy
Green Candy
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Pear (Fruit)
I have thought about it and still can't decide
For my town rainbow which is my oyc town
I know I want an uchi and I decided Tammy because I never tried her and like her design
But I also like canberra and she still fit with the theme sort off
So what do you guys think
Tammy or Canberra to be my uchi for my town
I have also my dream address if you guys want to see it
Though I haven't updated since I adopted kitty my bad

I have Tammy and she has really grown on me. Plus, for a rainbow town, a bright yellow villager is a good thing to have. She also looks super cute in the Festivale attire. She is in my main town if you want to visit my DA is in my signature. :blush:

Though Canberra is severely "unpopular" and just a generally hated villager, I actually think she's really cute! She's great to have around, and you can really stand out if you have her in your town since not many people like her. For a town like yours I think she'll fit in very well~

Tammy is one of the few uchi villagers that I'd probably consider. I like her though not really a favorite but I'll give her a chance if given the situation. She's the type that you probably won't like or feel neutral at first but she'd eventually grow on you the longer she stays.

tammy! her design isnt too bad but i wish she had pinker cheeks and maybe if she didnt have so much eyeshadow (i base villagers off design...). she was in tons of my towns tho like every time i'd reset she'd show up. her and renee. uchis are persistent!

I have Tammy for like 2 Years when she used to be one of my dreamies. Just such a good villager to have hanging around in your town. If you Pick Tammy, you won't have any regrets.

Back