• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

How Tall Are Y'all??

How tall are you?

• Total voters

lizziety

Avid Animalcrosser
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Red Lily
Yellow Lily
Red Rose
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
April Birthstone (Diamond)
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Sorry if there is already a thread for this.. I was not able to find it if there is.
Anyways, how tall are you guys?
I'm 5'9".. are you taller? Shorter? Do you like your height? Does it cause you problems?

Last edited:
I'm 5'5", average. But I feel short, probably because my boyfriend is over 6', at least he can get the stuff from the top shelf for me.

I'm 5'2 which is pretty short I wish I was taller

either 4'11 or 5' I cant remember. I wish I was taller, like at least 5'6 :(

I am 5'5! I think it's a perfect height because it is both cute but not too short so you can still reach things.

Everyone on this thread: "I wish I was a little bit taller, I wish I was a baller, wish I had a girl who look good I would call her"

I'm 4'9. . .which sucks bc I probably look like a lost middle schooler wandering around my college ^^;

I'm 5'2.5" xD I thought I was 5'3" for the longest time... but nope. ;-;

around 5'7!!!! i wish i was maybe an inch taller but i'm happy with my height

4'8
Thought I grew a inch but nope! Wish I was taller so I can reach cabinets but I got to be extra and climb on the counter or use a stool.

5'5". So very average. That's fine. I don't like sticking out. lol

About 5'4 :( I did a bit of work experience in a primary school last year as a classroom assistant and I tried to avoid the 11 year olds the entire time because most of them were taller than me lol

Back