• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How Tall Are Y'all??

How tall are you?

• Total voters
4'9"! I'll grow......maybe... ;; lmao

I'm currently the size of the average year 7 rip me

Last edited:
I'm 152,5 cm/5'. My biggest beef with it is that I can't see well in concerts (seats are lame). I also can't help thinking that people would take me more seriously if I was taller
Other than that I'm ok with my height.

5'1''. I like being tiny, what would my life be without people gasping dramatically when I tell them my age. XD

I'm like 1.90 something (yes metres). I just think everyone on earth is really small and I'm normal ^-^

It's nice being able to reach places that other people can't, although I find being that I'm really tall and quite thin makes me stand out a bit more then I'd like ^-^

I remember it felt weird when I was in China at the train station in Xi'an, it was a sea of people and I was like this one boat floating above everyone :D

It has its pros and cons. Not too sure of the benefits of being small, so I kind feel sorry for people who are considered short :(

193cm, or 6.3 Feet, at least that's what I was last time I got my pass a few years back, might have gotten taller.

Last edited:
Back