• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Am I the only one who'll skip Festivale?

Buster Bunny

Bells
Today is festivale and I don't have much to do today rather than updating the dream of my towns and since everyone is dressed alike, singing and only talking about it I'll just do a quick playthrough and skip the Festivale event.

This is the first festival event I'm attending, and I'm quite liking the outfits all my villagers are wearing xD

I'm sure many people are skipping it due to the ludicrous music/outfits but I'm enjoying it for now.

You're definitely not the only one, a lot of people hate Festivale.
I don't mind it and I'm not going to skip it, it's once a year anyway.

I only loaded my game to take pictures around town, other than that I didn't participate in the event. It's way too time consuming collecting feathers for a furniture set that isn't even that nice :p It was cute seeing my villagers dancing around town though.

I'm going to participate in my main town, but skip it in my other towns. I actually like Festivale, but mostly because it's cute seeing my villagers dancing and feeling happy. It is very time consuming, though. lol

Well I don't hate festivale
But I do like festivale it's one of my favorite
But not gonna be in this year because I have a lot of things to do today plus I'm starting to get sick I get tired quick

RIP I probably wont have time to play Animal Crossing today. At least the event is Festivale, I don't give a big deal about it. VIVA FESTIVALEEEEE!

That's me with most events. I experience them one year and the next year its like meh

I'll be playing my towns, at least for a few minutes, but I doubt I'll participate in Festivale. Done it multiple times and it isn't high on my to-do list.

I do like seeing my villagers dance to the music with their headpieces on. They look so cute!

The only thing i like about Festivale, is seeing all the villagers all dressed up and whistling their little hearts out.
Thats super cute. Also i love the confetti flying around to!

But collecting feathers is just eh tedious now.

So i dont think ill be doing the event this year!

Back