• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling Sweets Series + regular axes

StarrySkye3

Orange 🍊
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
My Melody Easter Egg
Coco
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Ruby
Peach (Fruit)
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Tasty Cake
Mother's Day Carnation
Sakura Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (181) +
I have two sets of the Gracie sweets series that I don't need anymore. I'm asking 20tbt each or trade for landscape, streetpass, or fortune cookie items. I need regular saplings, pink/blue flowers, bush starts and Hero's pants & Boots just to name a few items. Let me know what you feel is a fair trade and I'll make a deal with you. I am not picky whatsoever. Just want them to go to a good home. :p

ETA that I also have 4 regular axes if anyone wants them. I got the golden axe from Leif finally and I had already collected these for landscaping. I'll give them away for free to whoever needs them. :)

Thank you! :)

Last edited:
It's like one. Can def get you 25 saplings. What kind?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ah nvm, I have a set already

I would need the regular saplings, I should add though that I just got a huge order of them so I would also trade for other things! Could I check out your shop?

Back